Please add me so I can respond to you...

@lynboobsy11 (11346)
As everybody knew I've been inactive here for almost 3 years and only a month I've been active again. Most of my friends 5 years ago are not here anymore for some reasons I don't know only few are left and I'm happy that they are still here. I want to gain more friends again here so I can keep tract on their discussion to respond to. Because sometimes I get run out of discussion that interest me and It is easy for me to brows a new topics on my email. So please can you add me if I request to be friends to you. You can also add me and request me if you wat too. Having a lot of friends here in mylot is very grateful it is like a precious gem that will last for a long time.
@derek_a (10902)
I think we are already friends because there is no link on your profile to add you as a friend. Welcome back to mylot. I look forward to joining with you in some discussions. -Derek
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Thanks, I'm looking forward too and see more discussion from you.
@ajithlal (14568)
I have also added you long time ago and is happy that we are friends. It is great to have good friends in myLot.
@lampar (7597)
That is right, my friend! I am just glad to have you as my friend, i actually added you into my friendship list two days ago, i hope you don't mind about it and don't take offense on me for accepting your request . Welcome back to Mylot and continue Happy Mylotting, Have a nice day. Talk with you later.....
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Im very much Appreciates that you accept me as your friend.
You're on my friend list. I think it was only recently that you added me, so I had no idea you had been gone so long.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
And thanks for accepting my request too, It is just I also want to tell the others that please accept me. I'm adding lots of people here everyday specially the members that are here when the time I'm inactive.
@johndur (3049)
• Pasig, Philippines
you dont have to ask me that...im already your friend...lol.. thats true a lot of my friends 3 years ago was already inactive...but im active again now...lets welcome each other with a brotherly hug....
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
@johndur (3049)
• Pasig, Philippines
thanks for the hugs....
@laken02 (3067)
i am like you i like and need all the friends i can get the more the better.. as i try to answer my friends questions first.. so i understand what you are saying. and im glad were already friends as well..good luck.. i have quite a few friends built up so i have enough to get my by for my quota.. so i wish you the best of luck.. with your new friends and on mylot. remember to always have fun..
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Thanks Laken, sometimes I wonder only few of my friends are doing discussion, but when I go to mylot home page I saw a lot of new discussion that aren't my friends so how I wish they add me too so I can respond to their discussion. Good luck to all of us here.
@laken02 (3067)
hey do what i did and still do.. find people you want to add as freinds and go in and add them so they can add you back .. i picked alot of mine by looking and seeing if we like dthe same things but i also try to add the people who respond to my topics that im not friends with.. they are great ones to add and will most likey accept your friends request.. so dont wait , for them hum start adding friends..have fun..
@512771751 (1096)
Hello lynboobsy11, nice to meet you here and I am a new comer of mylot. I like making friends and tell them my happiness and sadness. I have added you as my friend and please share our deep emotions with each other. Best wishes.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Welcome to mylot dear
@ajithlal (14568)
I also have not been active on couple of days and now this year I am trying to be active as far as possible. I have also added you and try to respond to your discussions. Most times I think it is great to have a good circle of friends especially in myLot.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I agree that's what friends are for
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i am not that active like months or years back. but i am still here my friend. i know the way to get back but hopefully, i can find enough time...