Chipotle

I've always liked Chipotle and their burritos, but lately I've been craving them every day! I'm becoming addicted to their delicious burritos and I want them all the time. I think I like them so much because of their rice with cilantro. All I get when I go their is a burrito with chicken, white rice with cilantro, cheese, and sour cream. To most it's a pretty simple, boring burrito but I'm obsessed with it. It seems like every night between lunch and dinner time I'll crave this burrito and want to go get it lol. Do you have any Chipotles near you? What do you usually order?
I've been to Chipotles a few times with friends, but I don't like it there very much. The food is great, but those burritos are so darn huge! I can't even eat a quarter of it before I'm full. So I need a take-home box, and I don't really think they offer them so it's a chore to take the leftovers home. I think I usually order a vegetarian burrito, or the vegetarian tacos which is slightly less food but still much more than I can eat in one sitting.
My burrito is never huge and I can usually eat all or most of it at one time. But maybe it's smaller because all I get in it is rice, chicken, cheese, and sour cream. It wasn't really filling before but now I ask for a little bit of extra rice since I don't really get very many of the other toppings.
It seems to me that they always make the burrito huge no matter how little I ask for in it, but maybe that's the locations I'm going to. The tortillas alone look like they could fill me halfway up. Maybe my Mom is right and I just eat like a bird.
Lol too funny, maybe your stomach is just very small and you get filled up quickly. Sometimes I'm like that and a small snack will be like a meal to me and I won't be hungry later. But other times I'm able to eat so much that it surprises me.
There are several different Chiptole locations in our area, but we really don't go there all that often because we also have Moe's and Qdoba that are close to us as well and everyone in our family tends to prefer Qdoba over Chiptole. When I go to Qdoba, I will always get a steak taco salad with queso, guacamole, mild salsa and chiptole ranch on it. I haven't had one of those for a while now, so I'm actually thinking about getting one for dinner.
Hmm, I've never heard of Qdoba before. All I have near me are Chipotles and Moe's. I've been to Moe's once and I didn't like it, I think it was because of the rice and at Chipotle, the rice is what I love.