ExpertsColumn is suspended

Hey friends, did you see that ExpertsColumn is not opening for more than 7-8 hours now. Now when I opened the site, it displays a message saying that the account is suspended. I mean the entire site is suspended. What's the problem? Has Google suspended the account or the domain registering company? There are Google ads on EC. PS. Oh just a short quick message. The site is opening again. But just get your views on this. What would have been the matter?
@1hopefulman (32412)
I have no idea what happened. I was concerned with the matter. Let's see what happens. What can we do?
Absolutely, we can't do anything. That increases the concerns even more.
@akp100 (13325)
Hi I guess they having some issue with hosting.. May be. Yes it is having some problems from last 24 hours. But its not like completing gone. Just today's morning it was opening for me and then again it gone. Just try it now, and YES it is opening for me again. They must be facing some problem .. Should be temporary one... I am sure they will be on track soon.
It is pretty evident that the admin is facing some kinds of problems. That is why the site is going offline always. It has struck to me that they have also removed the navigation bar they put at the top and the chat option at the bottom. I think, the problems started after this change only, though I am not too sure about this.
@akp100 (13325)
Yes.. They have also put a note on every article that they have removed the recent changes because they having some problem with server.. They said that they will solve it soon.
Hey, I am not aware of the note they put. I didn't see any yet. Where are they? Can see them? And yes, one more thing I tweeted some articles in the morning and a while back. According to the time difference between the two tweeting sessions, it's more than 7-8 hours. But at both times, I didn't get even a single view. Howz that?
@almond24 (1250)
• Hungary
Even though Expertscolumn is open again, I still see something weird there. I get views on my articles, I can see that on Stumbleupon were I shared them, but the views don't show up on EC at all. Hopefully this will be fixed too.
It is open, but you don't know when "The site is offline" message will appear. It is hampering the page views. I got page views only in double-digit figures for some 3-4 days last week. That is certainly not what any writer would want. There's a lot of ground for EC to cover.
• Chennai, India
As you already told that it's owned by an Indian admin, my guess is there might be some problem in making the hosting payment. (You know paypal's policy.) That's understandable. I don't find any issue with that.
I don't remember to have said that EC has an Indian admin. Please remind me of the same. Anyways, I agree with what you said. But the site works in a professional manner and if that's true then the hosting fees from the site should have been paid well within time. This ensures that the writers' interest (and the readers' too) is protected.