amazon gift cards

@sisco100 (2345)
hello fellow mylotters. i was wondering if there were any sites where i can earn gift cards for amazon? i'm a member of two sites that i can redeem my points for gift cars, but was wondering if there were other ones. the ones that i do are swagbucks and memolink. so if you know of any other sites feel free to tell me about it i would also like to know what i would have to do to earn those gift cards. thanks in advance for any information that you can provide.
@CatGods (4595)
Superpoints is a site I use for amazon gift cards but superpoints is by invite only. Basic members who complete there profile get to spin the super lucky button 30 times daily. Also there are daily points in your emails, points for watching videos, points for doing surveys, and points for completing offers such as if you sign up for a free trial of nextflix through superpoints, you will get 5.00 from superpoints. Points on this site adds up very quickly. But like I said, it's by invite only.
@sisco100 (2345)
wow that sounds cool. i checked out that site and it looks really good. i noticed that you need to be invited by a member to join that site. so do the rewards cost alot of points? i was also wondering if i could get an invite for that site? thanks for taking the time you share your information. have a nice day and keep on mylotting.
@CatGods (4595)
No the rewards do not cost allot, one point is one penny. so 500 points is 5.00. Yes I would be happy to give you a invite, All you have to do it PM me because it is a ref link and I can't post it in discussion,
[i][/i] amazon is a great site , this site is not cheating any mean. i am alrady use amazon that site a best online shopping experience provide ,such as a great job provider . Ie a best home based job provider. and many useful service provider.
@varier (5699)
At Cashle, you should be able to cash out with Amazon Gift Cards with minimum of $5. Cashle is a GPT site, so in order to earn, you need to finish offers, tasks, surveys, or such. There is also Amazon MTurk. They will pay you with Amazon Gift Card for doing some Human Intelligence Tasks (HIT). Good luck.
@almond24 (1250)
• Hungary
The only site I know that rewards with online Amazon gift cards is the survey site called Valued Opinions. I did surveys there but haven't reached the minimum payout yet.