The manager told my daughter to come back..

She is trying to get a job at dunkin donuts. the manager told her to come back this morning. I have not heard from her to know if she got the job or not. I sure hope she gets it. That would be nice that she will have something to do.
I really hope that your daughter is able to get this job. It will give her something to do with her time and learn to be a little more independant. I dont know if I could ever work at dunkin donuts. The smell and sight of all those delicious things would have me eating them like crazy and weighting a ton.
bI could not work there for the same reason.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Well thats one of the most positive news about your daughter that I have heard of in a long time...But I thought she just called you to pick her up...whats up with that...did you ask her if she went to the job this morning..... Good luck with that!!!!!!!!!!
She went and spoke to them they will call her if they need her.
To come back? That is a good sign! I hope she gets it too. That would be nice... Make a little dough and like you said, have something to do. Best of luck to your daughter!
hat would make me so proud of her. thanks.
@MandaLee (3699)
That is terrific. I hope she gets the job, so she can earn some money. Its great to see you on mylot again!
She is looking forward to getting a job. her schooling does not start till sept..
@laken02 (3068)
i hope she gets the job and wish her much luck a job would be very good for her right now and will give her money as well.. i wish my daughter would finaly get her head out of her butt and get her one as well.. she is dating a new guy so im hoping maybe he will be good for her and she will want to do better but i dont know anythign but his name and sawa a pic..best wishes
@CTHanum (8254)
How's it? Did she get the job? I do really hope she get so she could manage her life better. It's a good news indeed for you and your daughter. It is good if she gets it and willing to work there.(^^)
hi giftsandbagscom. hopefully, your daughter gets the job at dunkin donuts. not sure how much it will pay or what the hours will be like but i'm sure the earnings will help out a lot. plus, like what you said, she doesn't have school until september, so working at dunkin donuts is an ideal thing for her. hope it pans out right for your daughter. keep us all updated here. cheers and happy mylotting!!!
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
I hope she will get the job for she might have a little responsible for her self. This is a good start of new career to her. Please tell her Good Luck.
Any word since or original post of she got it? I hope she did it will teach her alot of responsibility especially since she will be on her own soon.
@carolscash (9503)
It would be nice if she could get that job and she would be able to see that responsibility comes with everything that she does. I think that she will do fine once she gets a job and sees how nice it is to earn your own money. If she can stay busy, she might stay out of trouble a little more.
Well, I wish her luck in getting this job. I wonder why she choice Dunkin' Donuts to put in her application. It would be nice if she did get a job and have something to do. Is it close by? I hope she gets it too.