I feel like doing nothing at all....

I took a nap and woke up rested and refreshed. I am watching tv and my bod is just heavy. I don't feel like getting up to do anything. I just want to lay back and let the day just go by. I really wanted to go for a short walk around the block. I even want to walk on my treadmill. BUt,I think I am just going to sit on this couch and do nothing. Have you ever had a day like this one..
@bjc66bjc (6745)
hey, sure have had many moments like that,,,I wish I felt better so we could go to the high school and walk the track, perhaps tomorrow I will feel better and we can do that... But be grateful you are home alone right now, no worries just enjoy the moment....its a beautiful thing....lol....
I will do that..
yes,sometimes we are tired,don't want to do anything,but if day day so,we will be hate and feel very empty
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Oh I've felt that way plenty of times. Just lazy and tired, and not wanting to do anything at all. Usually I lay in bed for most of the day and then get up and do things when that happens.
I wish I could lay in bed all day. I can't do it because the computer is hooked up in the living room.
@MandaLee (3695)
Yes I have. I love keeping busy, but it is also relaxing when I can stay home, enjoy the quiet, and just do nothing. Have a great day!
That is just how I feel it will be ok though...
@NailTech (6892)
Yes I have wanted to do that but there is no way possible I can. It's a long story but to do nothing all day would be a miracle in my situation. The other day after I came home from the doctor's my dad right away came to me and asked me to put like 5 things on eBay for him. Erm, I just got home from the DR, hellooooooooo. Sigh....
That will at least bring in some cash. I have selling on ebay.
@laken02 (3068)
today was one of those days for me, i even still have dirty dishes in the sink not done yet lol and i dont care. i just needed more rest so huby left today to go watch his nephew bowl. and i went to bed i slept all eveing and still feel a little sleepy now at 9.07 and i dont feel like cleaning i have to work tomorrow and get up early .. so i will do them tomorrow atfter work.. i dont usualy let my dishes go dirty .. but oh well i deserve a break now , hopeing hubby will get home soon...
@inertia4 (26787)
I understand how you feel. I get like that myself. And I do know that depression makes you get that way, I should know. But there are always days like that. I know I have been feeling like that for a long time now. I never used to feel that way, but with this depression I have, it seems much worse. We have to push ourselves in order to move around. And moving around makes the blood flow and when the blood flows we always feel better.
@Nadinest1 (2042)
Oh yes, I have had days like that, but it is usually because I have slept too much. I think if you would have made yourself get up and go for that walk, it would have only taken a few minutes and you would have felt energized. On the other hand, everyone deserves a day where you simply do nothing, watch tv, read a book, magazines or Mylot. lol
@kukueye (1761)
Laziness unproductive - May cause more headache
Yes,it called resting , it ok do that when i finish all my work and able to dooze off in a tiring day in front tv and such , however, too much of it may cause laziness and prostination and job accumulate too much and cause future headache and more stress. Sometime life routine is boring and just want to slag off to rest and ponder the endless boring life.
I also experienced moments like that especially when semestral breaks and summer vacations. I got bored eat and sleep to kill some hours and when I woke up, I watch tv. After watching, I sleep again and so on my life go on with that...
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Sometimes I get alarmed when most of the time it happened to me. I know I have to get up and do things I don't want to be lousy everyday. But sometimes it is okay if it happened to us once in a while. I felt good lying and just watching TV. Enjoy gifts.
@Cherish14 (2695)
hi there, that happens to me always hehe but i know i have to have something to do and work on so i can be productive.
My days are pretty much like what you describe. I rarely even go downstairs or outside. With the social anxiety I pretty much live in my room. We have to go out tomorrow and i am not real thrilled about it. I am usually on my bed either online, resting or watching tv. Fun life huh?
• Marion, Kansas
I am afraid I have had too many days like that. If I get up and do something I usually feel good though. It sounds like you had some very deep and restful sleep and that is a good thing. I know when I have slept that soundly I do like to just savor the relaxed feeling afterwards.
I have had many moments like this espcially lately. I have been busy with school, Randy's doctor's appointments, taking care of Randy's health, and trying to get back on my feet. Randy is unable to work and I have decided that I need to take care of Randy until his foot heals or he can take care of himself. I am hoping that things will calm down soon. I know once I have first Masters Degree and the start and finish my second degree it will be well worth it. As a side note, which course did you decide to take? I hope it will make you happy.
@Graceekwenx (3163)
Hi Gifts! I sure do have days like that... all i want was to busy being lazy at least for this special lazy day hahahaha!