Three Cheese Lasagna

@Blondie2222 (18189)
I made this meal for the first time the other day for my boyfriend and I have to say it turned out amazing. He really enjoyed it and i'm happy and proud of myself. I'm new to this whole cooking big meals and stuff. Normally I would just cook grilled cheese, eggs and toast stuff like that just small stuff. Burgers, steak etc. But now ever since dating him I been cooking big meals. I'm still learning but I have to say i'm progressing really well ;). He's a chef so that's how i got into cooking more and he cooks for me as well. It's been awhile since he's cooked for me though but i'm sure he will again whenever i go there next :). I gotta find a new meal to cook next week when he comes over any suggestions?
@TazRes (827)
Hello Blondie2222 A good site for great recipes is: www.allrecipes.com I use it a lot myself, they have all kinds of recipes even healthy and diet ones too. So happy that your meals are turning out great. good luck!
@Blondie2222 (18189)
Thanks. I been using allrecipes.com thats where i get most of my meals from and i also use cooks.com. But want to try others as well ill have to keep looking, but thanks!
@ladym33 (11009)
If he likes lasagna chances are he will also like stuffed manicotti. My specialty is my baked balsamic chicken. It is actually really easy. I just take about a 1/2 of a cup of olive oil and I pour it in to a sauce pan, then I smash one or 2 cloves of garlic, and a quarter of an onion cut in half, I then turn on the heat and let it come to a simmer then I turn off the heat and add a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and then I just let the mixture cool. Then I remove the onion and the garlic and then pour the mixture over the chicken and the massage it in with my hands. Make sure to pour a little in the cavity of the chicken as well. Then a little salt and pepper and bake it at 350 for about an hour and 15 minutes or an hour and half depending on how bit the chicken is. This makes a very tender and moist chicken. If you like can dice up some potatoes as well and add them to the baking pan. Make a little more of the olive oil mixture and pour a bit over the potatoes and don't forget to salt and pepper.