Build one's confidence!

@dandan07 (1908)
China
I think to me now self-confidence is very important, but I doubt really I have it. To find a job, i have taken interviews. The appears, the ability and the chance are very important for a success interview. But after one after another failures, i now can not have enough courage to have one more, while still out of job. It is said that doing something new can help to get out of depression and build self-confidence again. But I find that start to do new things is hard enough for present me.
Hey, I have failed with job interviews before too. And even though it really damaged my self-confidence and I felt hopeless and useless, I am still going to have another job interview next week. I won't give up. You should not give up too.
When you fall, get right back up, which is easier said than done, I guess. But really, I feel your pain. I constantly get rejected in job interviews because I'm so socially awkward, haha. It's a real mood killer, actually, but I've learned that if I do something to cheer myself after an interview gone bad, I feel a bit better and get the energy to keep moving forward to another. And, if you think about it, after each bad interview, you gain a bit more skills to put towards the next interview, and statistically, you're bound to come out with a job at an interview if you just keep on trying.
No offense but you should work on your grammar (peace) Anyway, after reading your post i seem to have the idea that you are saying. Have you heard the saying "Fall seven times. Stan up eight" ? It's a good quote that might as well uplift your spirits. All the great people of history, fell down countless times before they became immortal in our history books. Take Albert Einstein for example... He flunked high school and look at him now. Because of him.. USA won worldwar 2 (well specifically the allies) Abraham Lincoln failed a lot of times before he got his chance to be a president. He fell down and down again and again losing each and every election until one day.. he won. Moral of the story is .. they never give up. It all boils down to you. If you let life push you down.. you'll forever stay there... but if you choose to fight it... the possibilities are endless. smile now friend!