No water at the office...even the whole building..

@ardoy0731 (6865)
Hi...just to drop by to leave work and busyness for awhile hehehe.Well everything seems to be good and smooth here at work as of the moment.All are quite busy in own works and pending jobs to do. The only problem occur and really irritating is no water until this moment.All of the units in our building has no water supply.We can't was our utensils that we used this lunch break.I washed and cleaned my tumbler to drink with the water in the dispenser which we drink.I have no choice at all,no single drop of water is coming out in the faucet.If we have to go to the bathroom we have to take the public comfort room in the third floor which really has long line to fall in. I do hope that it won't last the whole day caused it really caused irritation, annoyance and disturbance to all employees of the building. have to go back to work now folks...be back later..
I think that at a lot of places of employment around here, if there was no water supply, they would send the employees home because of the fact that the conditions are not condusive to people. I have never actually been in a situation where there has been no water in the building that I worked it, but I know that my mother has had situations like this and they will send the employees home from work.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Well we have to continue working.BUt now, the water supply is back to normal and do hope that there will be no problem occur in the coming days.
@laken02 (3067)
i hope that get the water issues fixed as i know that is a pain for sure.. and i wish you a great rest of the week as well .. take care and good luck.. on getting caugth back up at work would not want you to get behind as it makes the rest of my day bad when im behind as im on a schedule... but it will all be over soon and back to the usual scene take care..
@ardoy0731 (6865)
It is really hard if there is no water.Till now there still no water at all.I hope they will fixed it fast.
@dream_ozn (1758)
What happened? Was the water supply cut off? I think such a situation usually would not last the whole day. Just tolerate for a few more hours. i think the relevant authorities are already working on it! All the best, hopefully you get your water back soon.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
They said that there are pipes that needs to be fixed but as of the moment before we leave the office there still no water at all.
@ryanong (9694)
• Vietnam
It is quite bad when no water in the office. However if it is just a day then ok, but it takes a long time like that, not good at all. Whole day in the office, no water to wash your hand, for instance, ahhh, i can't imagine what should i do if i am in that situation...
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah it is really quite bad and caused annoyance to everyone.we really have to go to the third floor to take the comfort room.Good thing that we are just in the fourth floor but how about those who are in the upper floors who really experience hassle and disturbance when going to pee.