Let it be known; chocolate cake = death!

@2004cqui (2823)
Now a quarter of a million people can be aware that if my husband becomes dead mysteriously look for the tell tale signs of a freshly baked cake, most probably in the kitchen! At the risk of having this discussion removed, I will tell you why this may happen! Men especially need to pay close attention to this! Although I am not a sweet eater and definitely not a huge chocolate lover this cake he baked called to me much like the call of the mermaid to men! This causes me to stop and think of something that will satisfy my urge to go to it without feeling deprived, usually a couple of M&Ms. This is my master plan and it works quite well! There was nothing in the house that even resembled an M&M. There wasn't a nutritious fruit bar even! Half a chocolate Cake later my waist line started to "talk" to me. Too late now. It is day two with this condition. I'll have to work it off through more exercise than usual and far less calories than usual. So you see I am at the breaking point. You see my husband has been home for more consecutive days than he has been in three years, causing more calories to come out of the kitchen. I heard somewhere wives have special dispensation when it comes to husbands who can eat more calories. Be careful how you cook guys!
Cooking meals rich in calories really is a men"s thing. I personally love chocolate cake and would have it more often than any other snack. The most amazing part is the fact that men tend to have more masculine tasks accompanying them thus they rarely have all that junk food stored up in their body as opposed to our female counterparts.
@2004cqui (2823)
Until my hubby had to buy a safety jacket! Much to his dismay he had to buy a XXXL. (He used to be tall and slim) Reality bites!
@jillhill (37383)
I know when I was married I baked alot more then what I do now.....I only bake with the little granddaughter is around and I send most of it home with them...unfortunately that doesn't stop me if I want something...and usually I do a craft or two which involves candy...dang it anyway!
@2004cqui (2823)
I know! There's no winning!
@NailTech (6890)
Thanks for the laffs! I like a guy who can bake a cake, it tells me he has some culinary experience. I hope you liked the cake, sounds yummy!
@2004cqui (2823)
You're welcome but my waist line does not! When my waist line goes back to being smaller than my hip size I'll be in a better mood!