going back to the nursing home

@jazzyrae (1747)
A couple months ago i quit my job ,due to my persestant boyfriend to go back to school. After 2 months i am bored broke and sick of being job less. He can pay all the bills but is broke of course after paying all of them. So i have come to the conclusion i will go to school and work part time. My old boss already told me to come back and work. I never really liked being a CNA but i know it will relive some tension and stress for my boyfriend. He is excited because he is geting a new job wich pays way better as well. It is always nice when good opurtunitys come out of work in my opinion. All in all i am pretty excited to go back to work even if it is not what i want to do for ever the extra money will be nice.
@writersedge (22579)
I think part-time work and part=tims chool will be better. At this point in time, i could not do full time school, it would just not be for me. I like the independence that having your own money brings, too. I think you will be much happier. Good luck and I hope you are happier, keep us informed.
@jazzyrae (1747)
thanks ya being jobless drives me absoulutly crazy. I love school and i lvoe learning but i also love working. I cant handel being broke either. Definatly will keep yo posted.
I don't think that I would have been able to handle a part-time job off of campus while I was pursuing my baccalaureate degree (I had on-campus work, but that fit within my class and study schedule quite neatly), but I was a full-time, traditional student who divided my time between classes, study, student activities and on-campus employment. If your course load for your school is light enough that it leaves you enough time and energy to hold a part-time job in addition to doing well with your studies, I suppose that it makes sense to do so.
@jazzyrae (1747)
i am naturally every good at school work. I am also a work- aholic. I think i can handel it very well.
@mensab (4208)
schooling is a lifelong investment and reward for oneself. i admire your boyfriend for wanting you to take schooling and quit your job. but the economic condition nowadays restrict this option. inflation eats away our income. couples need each a job to support the relationship and their needs. i hope things get better in you and your partner with your new situation.
@jazzyrae (1747)
I am a work aholic so i have been despratly missing working. I do think his intentions are sweet but i know i can handel it all