Exam over...holiday begins.!!!

@salma07 (641)
Hi everyone, Finally my exams are over and i am having holiday...which reminds me how about you guys, i am sure this must be a hard season as kids who have finished there exams will be jumping high and low with there glee..how to handle them..and dont forget so tips for me too..
@mensab (4208)
it is always something to look forward to the holidays. it becomes more meaningful and attractive if it comes after an examination. the break is well-deserved if one performs well and worked hard in the school. for me, the best holidays are those spent with the loved ones, either family or partner. friends can take a backseat because this break is about unroutinized activity.
@salma07 (641)
humm, sounds good, for me holidays are the best, but can become worst if i am with my family, total opposite of you...i like to spend time with my friends, i hang out with them and do thing whenever i am free..as you said its unorganized and full of fun!!!