there are many mylotters that i admire

@jazel_juan (15767)
yes, there are many mylotters here that i admire, i am not making this discussion so as to flatter them.. i am making this so people will know how mylot has been to me. Mylot became a way for me to know people like them, if it weren't for mylot, i would not know these people, people who i admire, people who are strong.. people who also became inspirations to me. there is one mylotter here who i admire because i can sense how strong she is, there is also one who i know is an outspoken and strong willed person who does not let her age come in between what she wants to do.. or this one lady who at her age can even mylot and can really speak out what is in her mind.. or this one lady who amidst fighting her sickness is still so full of life and is caring... or this one guy who is funny and i do not know how he can stay sober see? there are a lot of people i met here and though i have not seen them personally, it felt like i have known them in some ways..and that is one main reason why i stay here, i just realize that i made my own mylot niche here
@thesids (22455)
• Bhubaneswar, India
....and I dont find myself anywhere on those great notes... And I am shocked that the chocolates and lollipops didnt work
@thesids (22455)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Hi jazel Well yes, of course mylot is so great because of the so many great people around. You know, I was just starting to walk again after those long 8 months of being bed-ridden when some dear friend of mine recommended me here... and during the past 3 + years that I have been here, I have made so many wonderful friends... Though we are miles apart (physically) to me they are all kind of an extended family. I dont know what it would have been without the so many loving and great yet so humble people around. I wish I could give you a list of all those who are so dear and close to me
@jazel_juan (15767)
awww i am sorry sids, do not know i might make a post about you sometime in the future, i might surprise you! glad you were able to walk again, you have the spirit and you are a fighter and you are one of the people now that i admire, if i would be in your case i would have succumb to my own fears and i have a fragile spirit sometimes.. but yes very sad as i might never see any of the mylotters here as we are all separated miles away..but yes i have really grown close to some mylotters here who all have become brothers and sisters to me as well..
@jaiho2009 (39079)
Uhmnn, I don't know if it admiration or appreciation. I appreciate members here who truly are accommodating. Those ones who knows how to create bonding- inter-action and making a close relations. Yah, I admire others from the way they reply, give advice and share their opinion. I admire those ones who knows how to acknowledge responses from their topic/s. I admire those who oppose but never debate or never use rude words. I appreciate mylotters who are fair and are always cool when dealing responses that looks offensive. I admire mylotters who bravely reveals themselves and never pretends who they are
@jazel_juan (15767)
and i do admire you! strong willed women.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
Thanks a lot for the compliments my dear I don't think I deserve one, but I do appreciate this coming from you Sorry for this delayed response as you know I do not have mylot notification
@jazel_juan (15767)
it is ok..i am delaying responses as well as i am mylotting from the office
Indeed i totally agree with what you said Jazel. There are a lot of mylotters that i love seeing here. When i saw their discussions, i would immediately read them. And as always , i can relate to them. With that, it makes them as if my long time friends. Not seeing them for quite sometime, would make me wonder where are they. I can't help asking them, what made them busy. And i guess, i can truly say, you are one of them jazel. Strong willed women !
@jazel_juan (15767)
Thank you i have been missing you lately too, but i think you are just busy as well.. we all are busy with our own lives.. and yes like you i also wonder where are they.. or i wonder what have they been doing!
Yes, i have been busy the past days. My boss has lots of assignments for me to do. But i enjoy them. Though, i am sad because i miss mylot. I am sometimes too tired already to wreck my brain in answering the discussions here. Sometimes, i just read them, without responding, just to see who among you here have some new discussions.
@jazel_juan (15767)
I understand as that happens with me as well...lately things are a bit slow so i could mylot all i want
@bunnybon7 (32489)
• Holiday, Florida
great discussion. so many i admire here and love that has been of so much help to me in many ways. in fact a couple of my best friends on here seldom even come any more tho because of problems they have with certain ones that try to run the place but ive kept going on. in spite because some like you, i would miss and they have said they'd miss me.you are one i always look forward to because you are so young and full of love and such a good little mommy. you bring fresh air to discussions. if that makes any sense. i have a tendency to not make sense at times. but often its only way i know to explain things. btw, there are some older ones on here thats a lot like myself i love communicating with also. theres a few missing for some time i worry over also.
@jazel_juan (15767)
wow that is flattering bunny, as i often find my discussions senseless lol but i try to make it interesting..
@bunnybon7 (32489)
• Holiday, Florida
and you do a very good job of it girl
@lekhya (819)
Jazel, My intial intention in joining mylot was to make money.But LATER i realised THAT... this is not a place to make money but to build up relationships. A place to know one another. I admire many seniors here in mylot.Some are soo cool,friendly,while some are really funny.I love to share my experiences with people here in mylot. In not less than a month i could make some good friends,whom i can rely upon (which i absolutely unbelievable)... This is above all social networking sites... I enjoy staying here,reading and responding to discussions. But sometimes i fear if some senior would rag me for posting awful discussions... MYLOT I LOVE U!
@jazel_juan (15767)
i joined too with that thought, i have a friend who invited me here as she told me i could earn here but guess what? i am not here for the sole reason but also for the new friends that i did learn to love...and hope i could get to know you as well!
@lekhya (819)
After getting into mylot,by mind started working even faster.I have a good exercise for my mind.i ENJOY READING AND RESPONDING TO DISCUSSIONS... Sometimes,i simply log in to read about something interesting without even commenting,if my aim was just to make money here,then i can simply comment here and there irrespective of the topic.Staying here is fun... Have a nice day!
Great topic to discuss about. Like you i've found many friends here who have inspired me in every way. I've found some cool ones who never fail to make me smile every time i read their responses. Mylot is a great way to learn and earn friends.
@jazel_juan (15767)
i do agree, it even came a point where i would wait for their discussions are most are really funny.
@dazzledlady (1626)
Hi jazel, I am totally in sync with your view that there are a lot of admirable people in this community. I have joined mylot not long ago, maybe 1 month and some days and I do not have in depth knowledge about other people's background like you do. But also I came to recognize some exeptional people in the way they respond to discussions and appreciate the uniqueness of an individual. It will always serve as a reminder to me that we must have an open mind. Opinions of people vary and so is our stand but it never hurts to be aware of what other people thinks about the issue. I may not have a connection with anyone in mylot yet but I can sense many great people whom I wanted to get to know more.
@jazel_juan (15767)
opinions do vary and perspective and way thinking.. but what is great here is that you get to learn how others think and in some ways you grow as well at the same time make friends..
@alberello (4756)
Well, dear friend, and I agree with you. Even if the circle of my friends here at Mylot is huge, many of them are almost never active. But luckily there is a group of friends "intimate", who often write threads that I admire nicely. For I am one of those he sees in Mylot a world community where it is wise to exchange ideas and help each other. I do not use Mylot only for purely economic purposes. I think this is what we all to do!
@jazel_juan (15767)
it is wide group, currently 241070 members! imagine all of those will respond to your discussion? it would be great right. sometimes i do wonder where are those members? i mean with so many, i barely see them... i see mostly the same mylotters...with add on of few new ones..
@airasheila (5460)
a pleasant day jazel_juan, honestly i have joined mylot because i just want to help a friend. that, she will get some points if i signed up under her referral. however, as time goes by, i found this site very useful in many aspects. not only in earnings but also in learnings. that, i found myself learning at the middle of my participation. due to this site, i was able to widened my horizon.
@jazel_juan (15767)
learning while having fun!
@mysdianait (63977)
It does get like that the longer we stay here. We get to know people really well through their writing but sadly we will probably never meet them in person. I have admiration for many Lotters. Some fall into groups like those who don't have English as their first language but that doesn't stop them from joining in and having fun here and then reaching their payout too Then their are those who had a hard time fitting in here but were determined to get it right. So they cancelled and started again from scratch and second time round they have reached personal satisfaction. Three cheers to them for picking up the pieces and making it work for them Then there are those who go missing but leave such an impression that when I come across their posts so many memories come back and I so want to put the clock back to the fun times that we had when they were posting regularly MyLot has so many other attractions aside from the earnings and once we get into it we are hooked!
@jazel_juan (15767)
I am here now not because of the earnings, those are the bonus. I am hooked right now because i have come to wait for what other people has to share.. I have come to realize that there are very nice people here who yes, sad to say i might never see as we are all separated a thousand miles away.. I also admire those mylotters who also persevere, who tries it hard to be able to communicate well and mylot has been a tool for them to grow as well.
It is a platform that is available 24 hours of the day, with wide choices to interact least realising that in so doing we pick up friends on the way some of whom we miss even if they are absent for a single day!
@jazel_juan (15767)
it is a niche like i have said! which i am glad i really joined.
@writersedge (22579)
I think there are a lot of very special people on mylot. That's part of what makes it so great to be here! Yeah!