Any new sites that will make you profit online?

Pasay, Philippines
I am a employee who's using the internet nine hours a day. I want to know more online sites aside from mylot which allows you to earn online. Anybody knows more sites online? please do share it with me. Thanks!
I think you must try MyBrowserCash this site good for who have a lot of online time, just install the MyBrowserCash Software and you will earn money when you surfing internet
There are a lot out there. What kinds of sites are you looking for to earn off of? I have gotten paid in the past from several sites, including but not limited to - Global Earn Talk, MyLot, Cash Crate, Firehouse Offers, Treasure Trooper, Survey Spot, Survey Savvy, PixProfit, YouData, InboxDollars, Swagbucks, eBay, Opinion Outpost, Valued Opinions, and so on. Those are just a few though. Best of luck to you in your online earnings!
What kind of sites these are?
I have been paid by treasure trooper over 5 times. I also suggest that you do moneytalkvillage and bubblews to make money online. I sent you a friend request, if you accept I will send you my referral links.