Why do people think it is so great that Brock Lesnar is back?

Don't get me wrong, Brock Lesnar was a pretty intimidating force when he first got to the WWE 8 years ago but the existence of Brock Lesnar faded a little while before he was released. He had the 30 day no compete clause and then he went to try out for the Vikings; had like 1 or 2 games and got cut. His next career move was UFC where he won the UFC Heavyweight title once and attained a 5 -3 MMA record. After those two things didn't work out the way he wanted he comes back to where he started. I normally wouldn't have a problem if someone did that but I do have a problem with what WWE has been doing lately. Instead of bringing guys up from FCW that deserve to have a little recognition after working and paying their dues; they want to bring back older guys to steal the spotlightt even for the current guys. Back on Raw Johnny Ace said that bringing Brock Lesnar back to WWE would bring more legitamacy to the company that guys like John Cena couldn't bring. Oh yeah you want to bring back a guy that thought he could do better in MMA and ended up leaving because the company he worked for bought another company and he is trying to avoid competition rather than a guy that has been in the WWE consistently for 10 years and bleeds the business. Someone would bring gladly kick you in the nuts than face to face fight like a man. I don't respect that decision and I believe its pure BS. When Brock's music hit I wasn't really surprised because he was backstage at Wrestlemania. I was just really surprised at the actual pop that he got, but I guess the fans of today would rather see a sell out than someone commited to the business.
@sami00 (891)
Hi Angel, It is so special that Brock has returned back to WWE.There has been a gap of 8 years .He has finally made his way into WWE.When he made his debut,he amazed everyone by his brutality and crushing F-5.Yeah,I have also seen him on UFC.He maintains the same attitude there.But you cannot compare him to John Cena.John has created a hype and he has maintained it for a long period.Unlike,Rock and Brock;John has kept WWE amazing.His fans would be really happy him to see back.He made a comeback by smashing John Cena.John Cena was absolutely shocked.He had no idea why Brock had went after him.After Rock now,John could be facing Brock at EXTREME rules.Will it be another setback for John Cena.Lets wait and watch at extreme rulez.
Unlike most people, I know the business; most likely they'll job John just to screw over real fans and get the backing of the "new school" generation of fans. I would hate to see them job John because it wouldn't be right to job him to someone that looks so out of shape even when he is coming to the ring. My issue is them bringing him back and saying he will bring legitimacy to WWE; John Cena is the legit person in the WWE because he isn't fake and never has been fake. Brock is a fraud; he left WWE to pursue football and MMA, then he left MMA because he was scared of the upcoming confrontation that he would sooner or later have against Bobby Lashley. See why I don't respect him?
@sami00 (891)
Hi Angel, I agree with you.John has been a fair person.He has worked sincerely in WWE.He has not went to other things like UFC,football,etc.Brock has cheated WWE by going to UFC and MMA.He has not stuck with his fans.It creates disappointment for others.I am a fan of John Cena and Before him I supported Brock Lesnar.Brock Lesnar is known for his brutality and John known for his fighting back policy.It is going to be an interesting contest between the two wrestlers.Hope John succeeds Brock! at extreme Rules.
Brock doesn't have any brutality, its plain stupidity. I'm not even sure why Vinny Mac let him back in the company after what he did to get fired anyway.
• Calgary, Alberta
Brock is one of the 2 former WWE superstars who did real fighting, we know Wrestling is scripted but when Brock Lesnar left WWE he did real fights.That is enough reason to make him relevant. he is also a former UFC champion....UFC championship is more relevant than WWE championship. Also people whoa re so sick of John Cena wanted him back, You know during the times he is a Face or Heroic Wrestler, Cena is the badguy and beats him(though its scripted) Its interesting to see how they switched roles, now he is the bad guy and cena is the good guy.
Brock Lesnar was never a face; he has always been a heel or a tweener, never a full fledged face. I think people are forgetting why Brock Lesnar was let go in the first place as well as how much trouble he caused when he was there the first time. Yeah he did UFC; Ken Shamrock was in UFC, and Bobby Lashley is now a part of UFC; that doesn't make him relevant by a long shot; at least in the eyes of REAL wrestling enthusiasts (not marks). It has really come to a point where booing John cena has become the "hip" or "in" thing to do with casual fans. This was even said by big wrestling names like Shawn Michaels and The Big Show.
• Calgary, Alberta
Cena haters are not Casual fans, Those are hardcore wrestling fans. When you say casual fans those are fans who watches wrestling but doesnt take it seriously. the casual fans are usually the one who doesnt know what a "heel" or a "face" is. Casual fans are the ones who thinks Batista,Mason Ryan,Kelly Kelly and great Khali are good wrestlers and still thinks Wrestling is real. hardcore fans are those who likes technical wrestlers,Knows wrestling is fake, hates botches, hates bad booking and hates overpushed wrestlers.