Days of the week

@talker1 (148)
New Zealand
Every one of us has 7 days to work, sleep, party or play, and do anything else that we feel needs to be done as part of that week. My favourite days of the week are, Monday: this day Love as I am a selfconfessed neat freik who needs to be as tidy as she can and that means with anything. So in my neighbourhood Monday is rubbish day and so when this day comes along I make sure that everything that needs to go has and will be gone. My next favourite day is today, as where i am, it is called hump day and that is simple: we are half way there, the working week is half way over. And the weekends are next as in my house hold, everyone else does more these days and I do lesss on these days. I relax more. What about you?
@Porcospino (17967)
• Denmark
I have taken an extra job in the weekends, and I work Saturday night and Sunday night. I like Mondays because that is the day where I am able to relax after the weekend. I also like Thursday. I have classes in the morning and in the evening I play badminton. I love badminton, and I always look forward to Thursday evening. Thursday is also the day where I start preparing the Danish lessons for the Burmese family. We usually meet every week and before we meet I have to copy the next chapters of the books, make some grammar exercises and things like that.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
my favorite days of the week or friday and saturday. sunday is okay in a way cause i get to go to temple. friday and saturday, of course for obvious reasons. it's a surprise you like monday. i hate monday. even though i don't work, i hate monday. it's flash backs from having to work. lol. you must not work. why do you like mondays i wonder?
My favorite day is Friday, especially Friday afternoon - it signals the start of the weekend for me. :)
@bing28 (3798)
Sunday is my favorite day as the children are at home. After attending mass in the morning, me and my daughter proceed to the mall, a little shopping and eat our lunch at our fave fast food while my son joined a fun run. My eldest daughter with my grand children would come at home in the afternoon and so with my son that completed our family. It's much fun singing with the children and playing and run around with the grandkids. I would feel much relaxed on Mondays as I am the only one left at home.
@bing28 (3798)
Sunday is my favorite day as the children are at home. After attending mass in the morning, me and my daughter proceed to the mall, a little shopping and eat our lunch at our fave fast food while my son joined a fun run. My eldest daughter with my grand children would come at home in the afternoon and so with my son that completed our family. It's much fun singing with the children and playing and run around with the grandkids. I would feel much relaxed on Mondays as I am the only one left at home. morning I and my daughter a
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Hi talker, I am old fashion and I believe every morning that am still here on this earth, is my favorite day...I am a recent cancer survivor and I am blessed to still be here... I love everyday as much as yesterday, the day before and tomorrow if I am still here....
I think my favorite would have to be Sunday. This day I love cause its the day we get everything ready for the next week. Work equipment cleaned and ready, school lunches ready for the week, backpack sitting my the door. We usually clean this day as well so when I go to bed I am tired, but surrounded with freshness and a sense of calm.