How do you enjoy playing chess online?

A long time ago, there is only one way of playing chess and that is using the chessboard. Now because of improvements in technology, many online chess sites now allows us to play with anyone around the world. For those into online chess, how do you enjoy your experience?
@Sindrum91 (254)
I love chess! And i love playing against people from all over the world online! I use yahoo chess. And I play chess on my Wii! I taught myself playing people online so I can get good to beat my uncle. Who is really good. I have only beat him once. lol. I haven't played him in a while though. Maybe i should give him a call ;)
Come to think of it, I used to have a yahoo chess account but I can't remember clearly my username...can I still recover that account or do I need to make another one? Just like you, I really like playing chess online but lately I do it less often because of giving more time for my online business...well, when I have a lesson with one of my chess students, that's another time I go to the chess site I'm using lately...Babaschess.
You can recover it as along u remember the password. It should still work for you. I actually stopped playing on there for several years and recently was able to log back on! :)
Thanks for that info! I will check my yahoo mail and I believe those details would still be there. I don't think I would delete those kinds of infos. I heard a lot of people enjoy playing there, so I will try it again someday and see how it goes :)
Hello friend, I don't like the online games. I like the chess game but not in internet. I love this game in reality. It is a good game. I like to play this game with my lover. Have a nice day.
hi friend, when you play chess in reality it is usually called 'over-the-board' chess. Yes, there is a big difference when you can see your opponent face to face and playing becomes more fun. If you play with your lover, that would be a better way of playing but if you play face to face with an enemy or someone you dislike, it would be better to play online...lol.
And have a nice day too, Tamosree!
I dont enjoy playing chess online because you wont see your opponents. It's much more enjoyable seeing your opponent's face when he loses. hehehe And chess is not only about openings and moves, it's also about mind games. Playing with your opponent and intimidating him until he loses.
Hello friend, I don't like the online games. I think it is a bad habit for our genarations. Have a nice day.
I can see your point, jvincent. Maybe you will also love poker because you see your opponent's face a lot, and you probably would love to his his reaction when he loses. When you look at each other, there's a kind of intimidation going on...who's going to show some signs of weakness? In chess, though, winning is more forced. Hi Tamosree, yes I think a lot of people especially younger ones waste their whole day just playing online games and this is where time management is needed.
Hello friend, I don't play game in internet. I don't like it. Have a nice day.
Hi friend, thanks for the feedback. I respect your opinions about playing online. Thanks for your honesty. Have a nice day too :)