now this is what they call bed weather

@jazel_juan (15768)
The rain surprised us this morning, it actually started at dawn.. and well it rained till around 9 and though i can see mr. sun smiling, the weather is still bed weather.. a bit cold, a bit hot... and it makes me want to crawl in bed with a book, some music and i will be ready to dose off.
It was so hot here yesterday i practically wanted to get naked. I wanted to stay in the room all day and turn the a/c on but i was busy with work i couldn't relax. I ate halo-halo to cool me off and last night we went swimming in the pool as my son also had to practice his strokes. But today when i woke up it was gloomy and it seemed like it was going to rain but it didn't.
@jazel_juan (15768)
oh it rained here last night, pretty bad... i thought it was going to rain all day but it stopped and the weather is quite gloomy again..
@averygirl72 (8183)
never heard of the bed weather before, I thought it was bad weather! Weather nowadays are really unpredictable, though it has a pattern, we cannot really tell exactly the changes in weather. I love bed weather, it is relaxing.
@jazel_juan (15768)
bed weather i call it as it is the weather that makes you want to just be in bed
@jaiho2009 (36768)
Oh, that's really cool and wish it would rain a bit too here my dear. I had a lovely lunch date with two mylotters today and the weather is too hot. But, still we had a great time and time is too short huh :P It's really hot today and I am sweaty the whole day till this time (10pm)
@jazel_juan (15768)
it is raining here at night usually ms. jai... wow you had a date? would you also have a date with me?
@gaiza12 (4890)
it was not raining here in our place earlier, but at dawn it did. It's a good thing it's saturday so you can still stay at bed for as long as the bed weather is up. I miss having those kind of days..summer this year is really very very.
@jazel_juan (15768)
lucky you. I have work till saturday so even though it is raining i need to get up and get to work
@writersedge (22579)
Yes, we have not had many days of bed weather. Our rainfall is 3.5 inches behind. Luckily our wild fires have been small. So we could use a little bed weather.
@jazel_juan (15768)
wild fires are a lot more scary! I have seen those documentaries on wild fires and it really makes your heart thump in fear.
I guess, we all feel the same when we experience a bed weather. Specially when it's raining you feel like calling the office for an emergency leave. That's the weather here yesterday. Though mid morning it was already sunny. Thus, our parade of lights, in which we are an entourage for our company's float was a success.
@jazel_juan (15768)
what did you have the parade for? that must be pretty cool to see..we rarely have those kinds of events here. and yes there were times i called in sick
@Sreekala (13125)
Yesterday when I left office for home in the evening, suddently there was storm with dust, and it was very difficult to manage, the soil get into eyes and could not see anything. Finally I covered my face and head with my dupptta to protect myself from the dust. We expected rain but we didn’t get even a drizzle. But the temperature got down and there was a cool feeling. The weather is always giving surprises to us. However the weather is not so bad here at present.
@jazel_juan (15768)
storm with dust? how is that? we never get that kind of rain here, often times when it rains it really pours.. heavy water rains..
@viju0410 (2286)
Hi, in my place, yesterday it was cloudy during the day and at evening around 8, the dust storm spoiled my friend's birthday party, which she had organised in the open ground of a hotel...later it got shifted to hall...and at night it was drizzling too. but today.. its so hot..but we had a nice night's sleep. sweet dreamz and take care...
@jazel_juan (15768)
it is nice to sleep when it feels like it is going to rain..
@zaga_cleuth (1414)
Just giving you a break. Time for you to relax in the comfy of your bed.