FanBox

@jgaces (80)
Fanbox a legit Site? or A scam? as quoted from a site: "FanBox is a spam service that pretends to be a social network" got already $0.20 from rating some blogs but you can only Cash Out it after 3months.My question is is it worth of my time?
@jinky2012 (438)
fanbox is a good site for earning money.I am a member of it and i used and loved to do it.keep it up jgaces.My friend and my sister has already paid for this so continue to do it.just enjoy your time in fanbox site,while earning money you can also meets goodfriend of yours if you wish to.Good luck!
@jgaces (80)
thank jinky for the info.
i agree with jinky it's a great site to invest your time if you look at it no on eis complainin gthat they are not getting their money here and many members are earning $1000 here
@jgaces (80)
how about other people discussing it lately on 2010 - 2011? that the site is not legit?did you already earned from the site sir robert?
Hello friend, Yes fanbox is a good and legit site. I am also a member of this site. But it is a very slow earning site. Have a nice day.
@jgaces (80)
Hi Tamosree, hope i could add you in my friend list, So what do you do in fanbox to earn?
@aerous (13475)
Fanbox is a good site to earn some money. Those thinking that fanbox is scam are people who are being deleted due to their abusive and spamming actions with the site. They think that doing things posting links and comment which is not relevant to the topics there. Try to have a good success coach to educate you on what is the best thing to do there. There are success coach that is not helping their client that maybe the reason why that some people have negative impression with the site...
@Jenaisle (3803)
In my own opinion, Fanbox are one of the sites that do not compensate you properly for the time and money you spend there.I mean, you spent so much time and earn just a "weenie". I would say blogging is much more profitable.