Tottenham slip up at QPR to hand put Arsenal and Newcastle in pole position!!

@ram_cv (16516)
Tottenham's poor recent run of forms continues as they lost 1-0 to relegation threatened QPR. A fantastic freekick from Tarabt was good enough to seal the win for QPR. Tarabt got himself sent off for two yellow cards later in the game, but Tottenham could not capitalize on this. With this Arsenal are in third place with 65 points, Newcastle are on 62 points with a game in hand, Tottenham are on 59 points and Chelsea are on 58 points. So currently Arsenal and Newcastle are in pole position for the Champions League positions!! Cheers! Ram
@sjlskl (3384)
It was not too long ago that I predicted that those who finished above Tottenham will gain automatic qualification to the Champions League. Fast forward to present day, Spurs are in danger of losing out of Champions League spot altogether. They lost of form is acute and happens at a time where every points count. While Arsenal and Newcastle is in the pole position, there is still the possibility of Chelsea winning the Champions League cup and thus denying one of them the spot.
@ram_cv (16516)
Their loss in form has been alarming. I think the commentators judged it right when they mentioned that after Harry's name started being tauted for the England job, a lot of players felt insecure about their future and are more interested in securing it rather than playing for the team. Cheers! Ram
Arsenal really needed to win today. Some of the missed chances were incredibly embarrassing and it's a shame because we started really well. As long as Arsenal finish above Tottenham I'll be happy. But if Chelsea play the way they did today, they'll get murdered at Nou Camp
@ram_cv (16516)
I think Arsenal now will finish about both Chelsea and Tottenham given today's results. The question could be regarding Newcastle's finish now and I think it will boil down to their match against Chelsea two weeks later. Cheers! Ram