I called child protective services..

bI figure I call tonight and monday someone will be at my house. I told them all of what I am going through and that I need her removed from my home before someone gets hurt. I also said,i need to speak to a judge id need be. I know it will be hard for me to let her go. but,for my own sake I need this. I also told them about me being in the hospital and I don't want to go back. The last time they were here they told me they can not remove her from my home unless I do something to her. That is a cring out loud disgrace. I don't want to end up in jail for abuse. and be all over the news for hitting my child. who would want that in thier lives.
I am sorry to hear what your going through. But you need to due what is right and insist if you have to, so no one gets hurt. Its always hard for a mother to let go, but if there is no change in her this is going to cause you to end in the hospital again. Call child services again.
I know they will be here tomorrow so I will wait for them to call me.
It's hard to get help when there is no abuse and the child is as old as yours. I hope they can help. Maybe if you say something like you haven't hit her yet but you might if she stays here. You are crying out for help. I hope you get it. If they don't help, just call the law the next time she tears up the place or busts something of yours. Press charges. If she threatens to hit you then get an order if protection from the judge. I am glad I am not ib your shoes.
I got paper work from the last time when she was here. I was scared to see her locked up so I did not go to court. Now,I see the situation is really out of control. she was so disrespectful to bj for no good reason and she was out of control to e as well.
I know and I tried when she was smoking in here but,the cop said it was not a crime to smoke in the home.
See that is what is so wrong. The cops won't do anything .. but then when you are begging for help they won't do anything, and then if you lose it one day and really hurt her you would be the one thrown in jail. Smoking weeed is supposed to be a misdemeanor.. I think... but I guess they have to be searching for it. Like if they raided your place for rumors of someone selling the stuff and if they found stuff in there then they would cart her to jail. That's flucked up, if you know what I mean.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
wow! i always joke with my kids and tell them that if they don't behave i will give them away. however, my kids are still small. in your case this seems much more serious and not very much a joke. it seems like you did what you had to do. you have tried everything else. this is only for a while. this too shall pass. it's only until she cools out some. perhaps this will do it. i hope you guys get to the point where your family can be put back really soon and be healthy.
She is in this place in her life where she cares about no one but herself. I will not let her back in my house after this.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
no really, i totally understand. you can't just let her abuse you in your own house. i have heard of really bad things happening in families where abuse is going on. it's better you did what you did than someone end up being hurt.
I feel if I have to stay here any longer someone is going to the hospital and the other going to jail..
@Adiela (18)
I am so sorry that u are in this situation!!As a mother i know it must be so sad for u to have to do this! I can only hope and pray that everything will turn out right for u and that oneday your daughter will realise that as her mother u only want the best for ur kids! Keep strong and have faith that everything will turn out as it should and that God has a plan for all of us even tho we can't see it yet!!!Lots of hugs
Thank you very much..
@Adiela (18)
Its a pleasure! At the end of the day you must do what is necessary for your happiness and health! I only hope she sees the error of her ways soon and then realise that nothing is better than a mother's love! Everything of the best for both of u and i hope it can all be solved soon!
I loved reading this thanks again..
THis has all been a horrible ordeal for you. I remember what I went through with my granddaughter when I had guardianship of her she would wait until I went to bed and was asleep and then she would sneek out. She had a boyfriend that was older than she was. I wouldn't allow her to go see him and she hit me at one point, nearly knocked me down the stairs. I called the police, charged her with the attack and they handcuffed her and took her to juvvey. When they called that she was done with her time and I could pick her up I refused. You might want to think this one over. You know you can't hit her but what if you got an argument to such a high pitch that she hit you? Think about it.
With er being so angry I am actually afraid to go to sleep at night. worried about what she or her man may do. it is a shame but true.
I would tell the judge that when you see him. Tell him about the people she runs with.
I think you had tried to call them before to explain her behavior impacts your health greatly. How much longer til she's 18? You said you were having her move out, so let her move out! Please don't let her get in the way of your health, she's nearly legally grown and has made plenty of adult decisions. So keep that in mind she has a deadline to meet to get her act togeather before you can legally ask her to leave or be removed from your home.
She told me today,that she will not leave until she is 21. I have section 8 and the only way I can have her removed from my lease is if I have a lease or note from her new landlord. I was also told she can't be kicked out till she turns 21 so I am stuck with this until someone from the courts tell me otherwise.
oh gifts that is horrid until 21 my son is having to use section8 to get a one bedroom he can afford on what he makes. so now call adult protective services as you need the p r otection from hershe thinks she has you over a barrel. I am so upset with her I w ou ld love to talk to her like a du tch uncle. not hit her but bawl her the hell out for u psetting you like this. It sounds like she likes to torment you and thats sick, she is emotionally ill and needs help now.
@samson1 (738)
• Jamaica
I'm sorry to read about your ordeal. I'm happy that you've not abused her as yet, and avoid the temptation, ok? Don't give the child protective services personnel the chance to prosecute you for child abuse. However, you need professional help.., preferably a laywer to help you to protect yourself, under the law.
I think the judge will be able to find someone for me to talk to next week.
@samson1 (738)
• Jamaica
Great news. I hope all shall be well with you, ok? Best of luck
@cotruelove (1038)
• Denver, Colorado
You still need an attorney for your position and don't expect child protective services to be the ones to help you. They protect children, not an adult. Adults have to protect themselves from child protective services. Check and see if they have legal aid in your state. You daughter is a domestic abuser regardless of her age. Remember child protective service workers ARE NOT ATTORNEYS and cannot advise you about what legal action to take to make this a permanent solution. They may even serve to confuse you or consider you a criminal. Don't let that happen, get an attorney who represents YOU not your daughter.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
i agree with you, cotruelove. one thing that you don't do is trust c.p.s. they are really not there to do anything, but get YOU the parent in trouble. it's not the other way around. i think you should go to your district attorney. if you can take pics, video, notes, whatever evidence you can to let him know that you are serious and not just some frustrated parent.
I am going to family court on tuesday if scp does nothing to help me.
What a horrible situation. She will be an adult at 18 and thats when she should have to move out if you dont want her there. It will be terrible if you have to find another place :( I cant believe that it has to be you hurting her for her to be removed from your home. How fair is that that she can hurt you and it be allowed for her to still be around you. What about taking her to a fire hall or hospital and leaving her there telling them you dont want custody of her. There is a thing with babies that if you dont want them you can take them to a safe place like that a firehall or hospital and give up your rights to them and not get in trouble for abandonment. I dont know if you can do that with a 17 year old though lol but you could try hahaha.
this does not go on here you have to go to court to get them taken from you..
I wish I lived closer so I could help you out. I am sorry that your daughter is putting you through pain and agony. No mother should have to go through this. You daughter needs to be taken away so she does not do any more harm to you. I hope you do not have to hit her in order to get her out of the house. You are a great mom, too bad your daughter does not appreciate all that you do for her.
She will see soon as she learns I will be putting her out. I need to do this for her as well as for me.
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I really understand how you're feeling. Though i'm not having difficulties with my son yet, he's only 8, i do understand what mother's go through with their children. I hope they'll heed your request this time.
I feel terrible it came down to this. I need to do what I must to save us both..
@winterose (39921)
now you are saying you are afraid of her and she is hurting you physically and mentally you never said that to them before. This is what is going to make the difference. You are an abused mother.
I have court records to show she bust my head open before. I took her home when the judge wanted me to leave her in custody. I sure hope that this works out for me.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
that is just horrible. no wonder why you started back smoking again! you are in physical jeopardy. it is domestic violence you are experiencing. poor thing. my heart just goes out to you.
@winterose (39921)
if you listened to the judge back then she could have been better by now instead she is getting worse all the time.
I am sorry this is going on and on. When I had guardianship of my granddaughter she used to wait until I went to sleep at night and then she would leave. I would wake up and she was gone. I'd call the police. One evening she wanted to go see her boyfriend. He was older and I didn't feel it was a good idea and told her no. She got angry and lashed out at me physically. I called the police, had her charged and she went to juvvey. When they called that it was time to pick her up I refused. I wonder if the situation was turned and she got angry at you and she hit you then you could get her put in juvvey too. Think about it.
I really hate the way the system treats people, that something has to happen to them before they do anything about a potential problem. Did it not ever occur to them that potential is a fancy word for WARNING? If we can nip these problems in the bud, we don't have to worry about people really getting hurt.