Soap stars..

I have been watching movies and I have seen some of the stars from all my children on lifetime movies. I am so glad to see them being I love them so much. It was so nice when they said the show would go on online. I was so sad to find it was not going to happen. I think some of these people are great at what they do.
I used to watch it when Erica was a teenager and a brat. They are great actors.
Though I remember my mother watching soap operas when I was a child, they were never really something that I was able to get into. However, I do know that a lot of people that started their careers in soap opera acting did end up becoming much bigger stars than that. One example is Susan Lucci (whom I believe is a household name). Another soap opera star whose name is well known in homes where there have never been a lot of soap operas viewed is Alison Sweeney (host of The Biggest Loser).
Susan Lucci (Erica) is going to be on a primetime show come this fall.
@laken02 (3067)
i watched life time last night, i love lifetime as well if its not reruns :) but my soaps i love even more i cant go without watching my days o our lives it is such a great show i feel like there all my family i have watched it from a young kid with my grandparents and still the same players so im kinda attached to them lol take care i got to go to work.. have fun today :)
@HomeBase (1054)
Do you happen to know the names of the Lifetime movies? I would not mind seeing some of AMC's actors on other shows. I did not know that the plan to put AMC online is no longer going to happen. I thought that Oprah should put them on her network because I think I remember her talking about how much she loved and watched All My Children.
I've never watched a soap operain my life. Mom watched some in 78 when she was home with my sister after her birth, and again in 82 when I was born, and then again 15 years later just for fun, and said that nothing ever changed. LOL I have watched sitcomes and seen those stars in other sitcoms. It's interesting to see them as other characters when I'm used to them as their previous characters.