A friend of mine had a doubts where,and how i got money online!

Well,she never heard about work online so she confused about i have online extra job and how and where i get money from.. Well,online job is not known because you only use or need computer in order you find and have work . While other outside work,you will know how you get salary,and who will pay you.Like online,you need pay pal and mail,and bank account to your pay pal in order you to get it all the transaction.. Will you doubts and confuse?Well, i will be in the same.
@WakeUpKitty (8707)
• Netherlands
To be honest I don't know how to get rich online, and if it will take you a lot of time and work. If you found a (honest) way to make money that way why not. If your friend has doubts about it the only thing you can advice is: give it a try and see yourself.
@wittynet (4131)
Does it mean she's not convinced that you're really earning?
@wittynet (4131)
Why not show your friend proofs that you're really earning? If she's your bestfriend, you can also ask her to accompany you at UnionBank ATM and see for herself the money. Don't do that. Encourage her to also join myLot, and she'll also earn for sure.
She don't convinced and have doubts.She just confuse,and if i let her join,the problem she do not have computer any.. She just confuse about it,since she never know or heard about it.
@wittynet (4131)
That's the main problem: she does not have a computer. Buy one for her.
My friends has asked me the same doubts regarding online job. He asked me how do you get paid ?. What jobs do you do ? Is it hard ? These are the some of the questions asked by my friend. At first she did not believe me but when I showed her the proof she believed me. I think you can show her the money transaction proof so she will realize that it is true.
Well, i can but i don't go to their house and just to do that ,if she is interested i can do it. And i will sure do.
Hey befrindwithme26 , You should make her to tell that you are not a lier and you a online money maker.
@varier (5699)
Show the money/goods that you get from online earning, most of those doubter will convinced :p. And also, show them about how to make money online. If you are lucky enough, you might get them as your referrals.. But, if they don't even have any computers or can't operate it well, there would be lots of better jobs for those people.. :)
Yes but they are not near me,and we are not always here near to show my proof.But they will know it later in their life. I am lucky because i have this and i enjoy although my earning is low.
@varier (5699)
With the help of technology, you should be able to show some proofs to your friends who are far away. Perhaps by using email or social networks..
@Dominique25 (9476)
All that is involved with earning online can be confusing. Perhaps if you showed her how it works she would understand better. There are so many different ways to earn online and I'm glad that most of them are sticking with paypal as the method for getting paid. I still have a few others that pay in different ways.
True if if she will know what i am doing online she will believe me. I know that even me,my first time to be online i was wonder,had doubts because it is impossible to earn and got money.
Yeah there are so many scams out there that can make us and others doubt different ways of earning online. Perhaps even she can start earning online. Once she is able to see that the sites you are on are legitimate. It might give her needed motivation to try it out.
Hey friend, Earlier when my cousin used to tell me how he works online and earn money, I seriously never believed him. Then I began thinking that may be because he is so well trained, has done so many computer courses, has so much of knowledge that is why he is able to earn online. Then when he asked me also to work online, I thought he must be joking, I mean how can I earn online? I had just done the basic computer course and had no knowledge about earning online. But on his insistence I began blogging and gradually I learnt about various streams of online earnings.
That is true,even my friend told me,that i cam work and search online about job, i don't even believe it.but when i tried to search , i found out many,but thankful i am on the right direction and not on scam.
@yahnee (1250)
I have some friends who find difficulty getting the traditional jobs and when I told them about online jobs they were interested with the idea. These friends of my mine are into online jobs now, some as virtual assistants and others are also article writers. Most of my friends know that the internet is a very good source of income nowadays. Sometimes, some of them send me links to other job opportunities. I never had difficulty making them believe that I am getting my income from online jobs. However, there are some individuals who cannot do the online jobs for lack of their own computer and internet connection. If they rely on the internet cafes where you pay by the hour, doing the online jobs can be somewhat discouraging. I tried it once when there were problems with the network connection but I can't get my concentration because of the presence of so many people.
Wow,that's exciting that your friend had find work online because of you. I know some online work got good income,while others are not.Like me, i am still in the low level of income i am not good or excellent on writing but at least i have extra.
@annierose (17692)
One of my friends had similar reaction when I told him that I was earning online. She warned me that it might be a scam so I should be careful. But then, I still continued on my job online. Then, when I got my money withdrew from paypal and transferred in my eon card, she finally believed it. Some of the people around me who are also not knowledgeable on using the technology and its ability has some doubts and has lot of queries too. I think that those reactions are normal.
That is true,still many people don't have knowledge about online earning. It is because they are still in low level of technologies,they don't have any knows about we can make money on the internet. But now i know it and i understand them
The biggest problem is that people do not have a computer or do not have much experience with a computer. Around here even looking for a regular job you have to do it on a computer. So many people have trouble with that, but it is how the future will be.
True that is their problem because they do not have computer and don't have any experiences online. They doubts and wonder how you got money,where,how it happens..well let them doubts.
I remember when I first got the Intrenet I was scared to use it, but after a while I got used to it and loved it. I now use it to make a little extra money and I am trying hard find other places to make money since Randy and I are not working. Randy is unable to work and I had made the decision to take care of randy instead of work because I do not want to hire a nurse. I hope your friend will realize how great the Internet is and how people can make money.
Yes true,well my friend just wonder how and where i got my money,and she never know about pay pal,and any online transaction. It's confuse and still a doubts because she don't have any knowledge to it..Yes internet has a big way to earn money as long as you are match to your skills about the online requirements.
@Aja103654 (5658)
Haha, if i were new to online earning and you said those to explain, of course I would be really confused. There are so many unfamiliar terms that have to be understood first. And those words like paypal etc, not everyone knows how they work. It took me weeks before I could start this online earning thing. My first success is mylot. That's why I'm still here. Other websites, I have already abandoned, because it difficult to stay there.
that is true,it is confusing because even me when my first time to hear about there is online job , i was thinking about this is impossible how to earn and have money online . And now, i know and understand because i have this already experience.