This orgreenic frying pan is great..

I will be ordering the pots when I can save up the money. the pork chop kept sliding everytime I tried to pick it up. when i turned it over nothing was stuck to the bottom of the pan. I washed it so quick because the water just rolls right out of the pan. I needed very little soap to wash it out as well. so now you can order yours.. walmart and walgreens will have it soon. I ordered mine so,adrian could have one as well.
@Fishmomma (11443)
I have seen them on television, but really wasn't sure if they were worth the price. Glad to see somebody has tried them and these sound perfect for my daughter, who likes to cook at my house and leave me dirty dishes in my sink to clean. I could get the pans cleaned quickly it sounds like now.
The are so easy to clean it is great.
Good toknow that. I will order them soon. I'm glad you tried them.
I am so happy to thanks.
Glad you like it so much. I have seen the informercials a thousand times, and am still thinking of whether or not we should get a set. I wonder if they will ship to Canada!! I'd rather hear personal accounts from folks like you, than all the infomercial in the world. The infomercials are how I learned of it, but your advice is why I may get one. Thanks!
The only thing I don't like is that it is small. but,i fit two pork chops in it.
That sounds very cool. I wonder how long it will take for that pan to pay for itself by not having you use non-stick spray. If that frying pan still seems to hold together well over time, maybe I will have to buy one for my wife. She’s always looking for good kitchen innovations to make cooking easier.
I've actually never heard of this brand of pots and pans and I also have to say that I wouldn't be interested in buying them. The reason that I won't be buying them is because of the fact that my husband and I got a set of waterless, greaseless pots and pans right around the time that we were married and they did come with a lifetime warranty and they are still great. I don't like to spend money on things that I don't absolutely have to have.
@laken02 (3067)
there at my wal mart now i saw them last night as i was getting my grocerys, sad thing we just bought a new skillet abput a week ago before i seen these and it is a non stick and is doing a great job, i have no complaints , i just dont use a metal spatula or clean it with anything but a rag. so i dont scratch it like our others we had not bought on in years.. the one like yours was only 19.99 i thought that wa a great price and would have gotten it if we had not got this one.. glad you like yours ..
I have never seen them. Please tell me what exactly are they called. Maybe I can check them and even order them online. Iam always on the lookout for new kitchen helpers and gadgets.