I was here for hours today..

I worked out twice on my treadmill. I scrubbed my bathroom. I cooked and clean the kitchen. I went over my neighbors for an hour. I have been on mylot for all the rest of the day. over 8 hours that is. My fingers are tire and I am waiting one half hour to go to my bed. LOL what was your day like...
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I woke up early this morning because I have to prepared early breakfast for my daughter who is going to her modelling school. I had a horrible night I can't sleep and my sinus head ache bothers me, and the daughter of my friend who is lost is still in my mind. I called some of friends after I finish cooking our lunch and sit again here in my laptop from time to time. It's so hot here in my town I sweating like I'm running on a treadmill.
OhI would not want to live where you live. I hate sweating in the summer time.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
me too either I don't like to be here when summertime, in the upper north the weather is quite cold but takes a lot of cash to spend my summer up there.
today started off a little slow i got up about 8:00 with my youngest daughter and got her breakfast ready for her. then i woke my husband up and we just layed around and watched a movies on tv. i got my oldest daughter breakfast/lunch when she woke up then i had to get ready to come to my grandmas house where i take care of her and i stay the night. when i got here i had to take her out of the house in the spitting cold rain but the store was to packed so we got some lunch/dinner and we came on back home. i did a lot of things for her and then she was "stopped up" so we went back out to wal-mart and did a little shopping. now we are back at home i have done her ice her bandage her coffee fed and let the dog out and now we are watching a movie until the army wives she missed comes on. some days i am like that with mylot but not always i wish i could do that every day lol but i will take what i can get haha the time is about to reset for the new day so i will be working on some for tomorrow since i wasnt able to do much today but tomorrow should be a little easier for me :) i get on mylot many times a day to check out my responses :)
Tat is good you care for your mother like that. It is awesome..
yes she pays my bills and my grandma raised me from childhood so i consider her as my mom and i try to do everything i can to help her. sometimes it becomes a bit much and i am not at home to do the things i need to like i should be but she isnt getting any younger and i will be able to say atleast i was there for her when she needed it :) i hope nothing happens any time soon but i know that it will one day so i like to take all the time i can with her now and make many memories with her that i will cherish forever :)
@ryanong (9694)
• Vietnam
I dont work on mylot at night. Today i am a bit tired since the morning then i am not really interested to post my discussions also. Just look around and read, I also don't open any topic. Am I not interested with mylot more? A day almost is gone, i haven't done anything yet...
Wbhen I have das like this I just leave and come back in a few days.
@jricky1 (6808)
Spending time on mylot is such a relaxing thing to do.While i think that maybe i should spend more time here and i do really know lots of people from all over the world.It's cool.by the way,it's time for you to take a break cause you've enriched your day.
I will be here well past the night time again. I have a lot to make up for.
I had a couple of errands to run and now I am trying to get some work done on here. I am also going through my storage bin to see what I can sell on Craig's list to make extra money. I have a week off before my classes start and just want the time to catch up on here, go through things and relax a little. Things have been kind of tough since Randy was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and has a serious foot condition called Charot's Foot. I am taking care of him which I love doing, but sometimes it can be a little stressful.
I can imagine I was stressed taking care of myself after my operation. I had good help though..
@Jeltroy (107)
Slept in. Worked on my websites. Went to the store. Did laundry. And dreaded having to go to work on Monday ;o(
That was a good day for you as well. I hope monday is better for you.
@jazel_juan (15767)
Lol how i wish i could mylot as much as you mylot. well my sunday went pretty well, we went to the grocery shopped some things we need at home, then we went home, i did some chores as well and was able to take a nap in the afternoon...mostly that was how my Sunday was.. and today is monday here so it back to work now and things are pretty hectic
I am tired again today because I ws here all day. I will do this all week and break next week for a few days.
@syramoon (655)
Today I slept a lot, my sleep schedule it backwards anyway, but in an attempt to get it back on the right way, sleeping at night getting up in the morning, two days ago I stayed up almost 24 hours, well, I got up this morning only to go back to sleep about 2pm to get up at 8pm. But since then I've been doing surveys online and playing on a pet sim site, and mylot of course. It was a good day though.
I think u had a great day as well. I need to play more games.
@KrauseHome (35311)
Well, my day started off early as I could not go back to sleep after I got up. It was an uneventful day compared to most. Got up checked my Email and 2 sites I am doing as a Business, and then came in here for the most part and did some posting. I then went to work and just got home not too long ago and decided to come in here and post some. But it was like I said pretty uneventful which was nice.
Well, my day started off quite frustrating because my husband didn't get up and go to work this morning like he should have. And, I told him that I wanted the car today so instead of asking me to give him a ride to work, he instead decided to walk to work. Then, I did some cleaning up around the house and talked to my mother on the phone for a while. I tried out a new recipe for dinner that everyone liked and I actually took the time to sit down at the table with the kids for dinner.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
Wow, you had a very full day. I can just imagine all the posts that I will come across from you. lol I am hoping to clean out my medicine cabinet this afternoon....you make the rest of us look bad. lol have a great day.
I did some work I do in various stores in various towns. I also picked up a box of books for a friend from someone on Freecycle. The books were in my town and I was going to her town to work, so it was all good. The work and driving took me all day, including some shopping in Aldi, which is very economical. I came home, hubby had roasted a turkey. He made dressing we had some leftover potato salad and some canned fruit. I have been online all evening. Had a snack, and I am going to bed soon.
@mimiang (3777)
Yeah, we could be staying here all night responding and writing discussions. It is a worthwhile activity
@laken02 (3067)
well i dont have to work today so i got to sleep in, got up cooked hubby lunch still felt bad and tired no energy, so hubby said he was sorry for last night we had a spat. so i said sorry back and he left for work.. so i took a nap and slept for about 3 or 4 hours, and since my blood is still ,low im still tired now and feel my mylot will suffer today as it did yesterday, on a good day i can do great here but today im just really tired.. and will probably lay down again here in a bit.. i want to be awake when hubby gets home.. at 12.. i can do that becsue i dont go back to work until thur.. i did manage to fix me stuffed pepper and get mt dishes washed.. i ahd a huge pile from yesterday it was a bad say as well.. and i walked over to store and got me some pixie stix that i already eaten lol but still no energy.. so soon i will lay down and wath tv and relax and try and feel better and maybey i can get back on mylot before hubby gets home.. j just feel blah plus getting up at 445 on the days i work as well .. take care
I worked for 8 hours in office, then went home, had dinner, took a shower, watched TV, used a face cloth, searched the internet, read book. At last go to bed.
For me my day was like just the usual days, go to school and study, get home and take a bath then change clothes and finish homeworks. after that I watched tv for an hour and felt sleepy but I just took a 3 hour nap. Well for me the days are the same except during weekends because I am able to go out to other places.
Sounds like a production day for you - dang, and you definitely got some myLot time in - woo hoo!! Yesterday, Sunday, we had a pancake (scratch) and sausage breakfast. Then I took the kids for a walk to the college because my husband needed to focus on working at home doing paperwork for his parents. Then we came home - hubby was done, the oldest one was playing on her Wii and the little one took his nap. Had lunch - and after the little one woke up, hubby gave me some "me time" to go out. I got my friend a housewarming gift, then a lot more time was spent looking - so much that I didn't have a chance to actually get anything because my head was spinning with ideas. I went to Lowes to check out new kitchens and material possibilities for our new house. Then to Smart and Final to get some water and Trader Joes. Time went by fast! Have a good week, giftsandbagscom!
Yesterday, I hung out some wash on the line, thru a football around with the kids, did some pruning, dishes, took the kids to the tutor, spent several hours at the library, playground, made dinner and got the kids ready for today. I think I popped on here for a few minutes you know we all have to be online to do our earning sites for a lil while everyday.