Today was a really good day..

I just had to thank god for me having a good day in this house. This is two days straight. I am glad I was fine with my thoughts and nothing happened today. I need more days like this.. I hope you enjoy our day as well.
GOod thing for you, well not for me. some dumb people made my day annoying. well i hope you still have a good day ahead!
Sorry to read this some people could be a pain in the behind.
Honestly, I really didn't have anything going on today, so there is nothing that is spectacular to talk about. However, overall I would say that it was a good day for me because of the fact that I'm actually starting to think that my husband is getting over the worst of the withdrawal symptoms from being on narcotic pain relievers for over two years. I am also getting some bills paid and that is making me feel a little bit less stressed out than I have been. I am really looking forward to the weekend though.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Still too hot here in my area, we went to buy some food stuff in the grocery in the late afternoon. And when I came home my internet connection was lost again , I contact my provider and report the problem so far it's all fine now. I'm glad that these past few days your always have a good day. Keep it up
@laken02 (3067)
well ive been off work for two days and still have tomorrow off, i wont say its been a bad day , but im just tired from my low blood and not eating right, ive been trying to eat better and take my vitamins and b-12 pills but it seems to be taking it time and taking a toll on me i guess since i go back to work on thur i will just sleep as much as possible until i feel better i hate doing that but want to be rested up for 4 days of work to come.. im glad your day is good..
I am glad to hear it. My Monday was horrible. Big problems with the boy. I hate kid problems. But then you know about that don't you?! I am having a better day today. Had a talk with him as he woke up. Hope it lasts. Hope your good day does too.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
I'm glad you had a great day. yea!!! Find a web site that gives an inspirational quote every day...this would help as well. I am sure you can get these quote every day sent to your email. Hoping for many more great days ahead.
I am glad you are on a streak! I hope it continues for you. I hate being stressed out and too much going on and on my mind. I look fwd to peaceful boring weeks.
i know everyone has good days & bad days, but i found out if i start my day reading my Bible & praying i have a much better day. when we read God's word we will think upon it & it so encouraging to find scriptures in the bible that has to do with every situation in our life. i love to read in Psalm. hope this helps you.
@jazel_juan (15767)
i hope so too...but so far things are going well over here