Bedazzled

@lady1993 (19979)
"Hopeless dweeb Elliot Richards(Breandan Fraser) is granted 7 wishes by the devil(Elizabeth Hurley) to snare Allison, the girl of his dreams, in exchange for his soul. I just love this movie- it was so hilarious and also I learned something from it.it doesn't matter where you get in life, what matter is how you get there...so true.. it is never good to take the easy way out since you enjoy success more if you work for it..
It's a good movie! I liked seeing all the different wishes and disguises. My favorite wish was probably the one where he gets so sensitive he cries over everything and also the one where he becomes a rock star (it's a deleted scene...) Have you seen the original with Dudley Moore and Raquel Welch? That one is great too!
@lady1993 (19979)
Yeah, the acting of Brendan Fraser was really good- how he turned into one version to another.I love his reaction to speaking Spanish and his sensitive self. i haven't heard of the original, i'll go check it out- hope it's as funny.
Brendan is a great actor, and he always plays his role well. I can't think of any better actor to do that role. The story was light and fun. I miss this kind of movies.
@lady1993 (19979)
Yes, I love Brendan too- just mostly comedies though, but i did see him in one drama and he did well. I miss these kinds of movie too- movies these days are usually complicated sci fi ones ..
@phoenix35 (386)
I have seen the movie and its really great. One of Brendan Fraser's best romantic comedy. Love it.
@lady1993 (19979)
Yes, definitely- it was so funny but i don't really know much about the romance thing- i think it focused more on wishes and getting what you want by working for it.. Happy mylotting.
@arunr175 (1679)
It's one of the best comedy films I have seen, the way the film is made was good, everything about this film was excellent. Breandan Fraser acting was best in film ...
@lady1993 (19979)
Yes, I love the devil too- she was really funny and sympathetic but when the time came to be scary- she also portrayed it well. I wish Brendan would make comedies again..
Sucess is more rewarding when you have to work for it. This movie sounds pretty dumb. The one I watched the other night was sure good. The Help. About women of color and they lived in the 60's in Mississippi. It was a very good and moving film. I think everyone should see it if they haven't already.
@lady1993 (19979)
This is just a movie not to be taken seriously - it's from the 90s..kind of like a chick flick.. I have heard of he help and it has one of the actresses i like in it- Emma stone, i think i may watch it..
The Help was great!
@vertu007 (683)
I agree with what you said about success. I haven't seen the movie but I'll check it out.