traveling to other countries

By C
@ShyBear88 (17062)
Have you ever traveled outside of the country in which you where born? If not would you want to travel outside of the country and to where? Personally for myself I love going on trips and traveling but I'm not found of the idea traveling outside of the US. It can get to be pretty expensive to get what you need to get or see the doctor just to do traveling over seas. To it just doesn't make it worth it for me to go any where outside of the US. No I can't see the same things as other places but going to different places in the US can be just as fun and less hassle.
@chicgale (2982)
I love travelling to different places especially outside the my country. I've been to Canada, Hong-Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, and China. Next trip, I am planning of going to Singapore and in the US. I hope I can get a US visa so that I can go with my husband when he visit his country. For a Filipino, it is hard for us to get a tourist visa for US. Hopefully I can go there by early next year.
@ShyBear88 (17062)
For us Americans its easy to get a pass port to visit other countries but it coast a lot of money to leave the US to see other places some times. I don't want to travel outside of the US. Like the US and many things to see you never know what you will find with out having to leave every far or spend every much money. That and when people leave the US certain places we need to get vaccinations for. I'll stay away from that and thankfully my husbands Joe will never send him out of the US or anything.
@chicgale (2982)
Yeah, Americans can go to different countries without getting a tourist visa, unlike us Filipinos. My husband is an American but he resides here in Philippines with me and he just go to the US every 5 months and stay there for 3 weeks to 1 month.
@ShyBear88 (17062)
Yep its easier to leave the US then to come in. We are very protective our boarder but that is because of a lot of people using the system to get in and live here with out the proper work. Visa and passport are pretty much the same thing just its easier for us Americans to get but there is other requirements depending on where we are going that you have to get done especially if your moving out of the US.
@maximax8 (27344)
I was born in England and still live in the United Kingdom. I am very keen on visiting different countries. My latest trip happened a short while ago and it was to South Americas. I traveled with my four year old disabled son and my two year old daughter. We went to Argentina, Chile, Brazil and Uruguay. Last year we visited the Caribbean coast of Colombia. In 2010 we went to Vancouver in Canada. I was pregnant in 2009 when I took my son to Cape Town and the Garden Route in South Africa. In 2008 I took my son to Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. His first trip overseas happened in 2007 and it was to Portugal. My favorite trip was in 2006 to Mexico, Belize and Guatemala. I loved climbing the Mayan ruins and snorkeling around the coral reef. I have visited lots of other countries. My favorites are Samoa, Australia, New Zealand, Belize and the Seychelles. The USA is a large country and I have been there on three trips. Yes, there is a lot to see there and enjoy.
@ShyBear88 (17062)
I'm not a big travler its to much of a hassle when you want to leave the US.
@maximax8 (27344)
In the past it was easier to get into the USA. In 2010 I wasn't able to visit it from Vancouver. You see my birthday is American Independence Day and I wished to go down to Seattle. I knew I would need a visa and a new passport. Sadly it just was not possible.
@ShyBear88 (17062)
It still pretty easy to get into the US its to live here thats the hard part of to leave. We can passports which is the easy part but its the money that is harder. People think its so cheap to leave the US but its not because of other place we either need shots to go there or certain paper work next to our passport to go.
• Bulgaria
I love to travel.Several times I have traveled outside the country.New places are very different.I love to travel by airplane.The last summer i go to France.I look Paris is very beautiful city.I viue Mona Liza and anoder intresting things.
@ShyBear88 (17062)
Oh fun that means you must have a lot of time to travel like that. I don't have time got kids to take care and traveling over seas to other place with little ones is not fun especially at there ages. I hate traveling I don't mind going to far for a little bit but I prefer home and finding things to do around where I live. Cost less money to do.