I will not go to the police this time.

about two weeks ago I did not see or hear from my child for four days. I ended up going to the police station for help to find her. The officer asked me what took me so long coming in to them. I felt like an azz at that point. a few months ago she left for three days and I had the police find her and bring her home. She fliped out on me saying why do I always get scared. this now is the second night she has been gone. well,I am not going to the police at all. I truly feel he is going to hurt that girl but,tha is the lesson she has to live with. I will remind her when she gets home how she said to me she would never be stupid enough to stay if he hit er again. well,he hit her a few days ago. the loser. she can't even call me to let me know she is ok.
I do not know what I would do in your shoes. It is hard to know what is the right thing. I hope she is safe.
I just keep watching the clock and no call. I will just wait for her to come home. she left here with no extra clothes too.
GardenGerty and Gifts I have a bad fee ling o h do call the police tell them about the jerk hitting her and her being bi polar please?
I will first ask m nephew to go to his mothers house to see if she is there. I am tired of looking like a fool
@laken02 (3067)
well i dont know what to say, does she have a cell phone you can call ? ordo you know his number and can call see if she is there.. the one thing im happy about my daughter right now is broke up with him, and i hope she never goes back.. but at some point we do all we can for them and then we have to say enoguh.. i know its hard but when you do all you can then what else can you do... i still worry about my daughter at 21.. but i had to let go.. and now she knows she is on her own, she called today and said she was lookig for a job, but i just say ok what ever until she finaly will get one and be happy.. just pray for her like i pray for mine every day i pray God protects her... and now i will pray he gives her a job and a new life..
She is not the one who has the painting job???
@laken02 (3067)
yes she and a friedn helped this guy paint and he paid them im nit sure how they knew him, but he did run out of work. so she's back to square one.. i hope she gets her act together soon, i keep praying..
hi sharon oh that girl whats with her? darn but do the police know that she is nuts for a jerk who gets mad and hits Her? Maybe another police officer would not react like a jerk. You have reason to be afraid for her and she is not an adult according to New York LawI can see its bothering you and think maybe this time you should not wait Sharon oh please do be careful.Does she have a cellphone and you could call her? oh my do call the police I am scared for you and her Sharon.
I forgot I have a number on her computer I can call. I have to charge my phone to get it. I also have a nephew who knows where this losers mother lives where she could be at.
She is on her way home. she just called me.
oh gifts I am so glad.I kept waking last night and wondering what she was up too. glad she is o n her way home. good.
@Dominique25 (9476)
It is sad that your daughter puts herself and you through all of this. I hope that she is alright. But you have to worry about yourself and your health. If something happens to you she will really be in trouble. For some reason she just doesn't seem to get that life is very important that she needs to be trying to make the most of it. Instead of staying with that type of person.
bI am going to have a good talk with her tonight no matter what time she gets home. she is on her way. she is about 30 minutes b car and 22 mins b trian.
I'm glad you are going to have a talk with her when she gets home. I just hope that she will listen to you and not give you attitude about trying to talk with her. The whole situation would be very stressful. I'm not sure how you have been able to deal with all of it. I would have pulled my hair out by now. Dealing with all the trouble and turmoil she has caused you.
Clearly she's got some sort of shelter/place to stay for the night. So I guess it's safe to say if you toss her out she'd have some where to go. And who knows does he know about her settlement? He could be sucking up to use her for that as well.
I think the money is the reason he is sticking to her too. But,he will be in jail when she gets it. I am sure she will put money in his account. he might already have told her what to do with it. She better be smart what ever she does.
Do you know forsure he'll be jailed by then? I hope for your sake he is and can't be as much of an influence on her from behind bars. I hope she wises up sooner than later. I wonder what it will take to get this girl to listen to your advice and not that lowlife. Afterall once that money is gone it's gone and she's SOL
I would have just told them that in the past she's disappeared for a certain amount of time before, but that THIS is the longest she's ever been gone, and tat's why you waited. Friggen cops can be real AZZES at times. you're not hte azz, they are.
I sure felt stupid like I did something wrong. I will wait up for her she is on her way home now..
@sid556 (31005)
Honestly, I would not give a dam what KK thought at this point. If she goes 24hours without at least calling to let you know that she is alive and well then I would be calling the police and filing a report. For one thing, if you do not do that and something really does happen to her, you are going to feel like crap for not calling. She is a minor until she is 21 and therefore, whether she likes it or not....she still has to abide your rules. Also if she knows you will be calling the cops, she is more apt to make sure to call you. The last thing her idiot boyfriend really wants is the cops knocking on his door. You say that your nephew knows where this guys mom lives? I think I'd be finding out for myself just where the mom lives and the boyfriend as well. I would make sure I had his mother's # and the boyfriends # handy at all times.
She will nevr let me know where he is staying. he has an order of protection out and they are not to be together. so,to protect him I will never find out where he lives. his moter I can do and she wants nothing to do with her son. so,I know they must be sneaking there when the mother leaves for work. e is living from place to place right now.
@winterose (39918)
check out the info I sent you on N Y state, she doesn't have the permission to leave your house under 21 unless you give it to her, look for the stuff on incorrigble
@marie2052 (3697)
I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I went through 19 months of physical and emotional abuse from an ex husband. Before things turned so badly (I had a dream that scared me to reality) I made him leave. I hope she has a wakeup call soon. And I know deep down you are worried sick over the situation.
I know that kids can be rebelious at times, but she is really out of control. I am married and I still call my parents when every time I went out of town just so they knew where I was. I would give them the phone number of where I would be and would also keep my cell phone on. I did both because there would be times where my cell phone was either not charged or it would not work. I now live with my parents and let them know where I am and when I will be back. At the end of last month Randy and I went out of town for the weekend and I gave my parents both numbers to contact me. I know I am an adult, but I feel safer when I tell them and they do not worry.
Posing to be a hard mother is hard knowing that your daughter is making a wrong decision. It is your discipline and only you will know what is best for her. Maybe talking to her privately and make her see the reality of how life is short and that she should be living her life being with someone who love and not hurt her.
You can't keep her away from him and if he hits her it is her fault for continuing to see something in the creep. How old is he? Is he 21? Just thinking. I can remember many nights laying awake and wondering where my daughter was. Calling the police and her being on probation it got her in a lot of trouble. Now days even the probation officer does nothing. I called them once on my grnaddaughter and told them she was smoking we*ed in the storage room out back. The probation officer didn't do anything. I couldn't believe it!
Well, if you are not going to call the police, then at least call a cell phone and leave messages that you are concerned about her. If you have the bf number call that and also leave similar messages. I hope it does not turn out to be anything , but if it does, you don't want police to suspect you of foul play because you didn't call that she was missing . This way you can say this has happened before, you have left several messages. Honestly though, I think I would still call to put in a missing persons report if she doesn't call by tonight...she is your daughter...and no matter how old or young...still your responsbility to watch out for her even if she is making poor decisions.
@maximax8 (28249)
In think that she should phone you to let you know she is safe. She is sure to turn up but she is causing you lots of stress. You are not going to contact the police because they asked you last time why it took you so many days to come to them. Some teenagers can be very challenging. I hope that you hear from or see your daughter soon. Good luck.