London Boulevard

@lady1993 (18437)
"An ex-con (colin farrel) hired to look after a reclusive young actress(Kiera knightley) finds himself falling in love, which puts him in direct confrontation with one of London's most vicious gangsters." it was god while it lasted, I was very shocked and sad about how it ended, but it was inevitable... I hope not all gangster-ish movies end up like that...
Colin Farrel seems to always be in a good movie. This does sound good and I may have to put it in my Netflix queque. I don't go in for a lot of violence and sadness due to my severe depression but once in a while it doesn't hurt. It does sound like a interesting storline.
@lady1993 (18437)
Yeah, it seems like an independent movie and has the same feel or atmosphere as Boy A.. they are both nice movies with kind of sad endings...
Boy A? Not familiar. London is on my Netflix now.
With two very attractive people starring this movie, it is definitely just as it is, a sexy action movie, nothing more, nothing less. It had a lot of artistry put in but the script failed to support it. It was entertaining to a certain point but there was nothing really substantial in it.
@lady1993 (18437)
Yeah, it was just pretty plain for me.. the climax part was not so much.. but i was just sad about how it ended.. maybe it tried to be different.. but it ended in a bad way.. just didn't make sense.
@vertu007 (683)
Seem like a movie I should watch with my gf. I'll check it out soon.
@lady1993 (18437)
I don't think your girlfriend will like it very much since it is focused more on revenge and violence.. The plot thickens/darkens and the love story isn't really much of a story..
Oh now that made me curious. I'll try to download this movie later and watch it. Thanks for sharing.
@lady1993 (18437)
You're welcome - do check out the synopsis and reviews and see if you would really want to watch the movie..
@arunr175 (1680)
I haven't seen London Boulevard yet, but seems like to be a good film to watch, by the way you have explained it. I will try to watch this film soon ...
@lady1993 (18437)
Well, if you like films abut British and gangster and stuff- maybe you'll like this one- it's not so much of a romance though.. Just more on revenge, killing and killing..quite scary since it happens in reality.