I feel so bad for adrian

I told you three weeks ago he had an operation on his shoulder. well,he had his arm in the sling and almost fell down a flight of stairs. Not realizing it he jerked that arm to catch himself. Now,he is in the office getting an extra to see if he needs another operation. The arm is giving him terrible pain. It looks like he is fighting his tears. I sure hope he did not pull out those stitches..
hi gifts I can really sympathize with Adrian for I fell five years agon and had to have my whole shoulder joint replaced wwith steel and plastic shoulder joint replacement. I never recovered full usage of my left arm. And most of the time if I move the wrong way I will have pain in that shoulder.I hope Adrian does not have to have more surgery ,most likely he has loosened some stitches and the doctor can restitch him but he will have some pain for awhile. I think there are an awful lot of nerves in the shoulder area. ouch. hugs from hatley.
He is doing well and needs nothing but rest. I am sad to know this happened to you I can imagine what it as like. I never hurt anything bad but,I fell a few times.