Do you love collecting bags?

@lynboobsy11 (11347)
I got tired on mylot and I went up on my room looking for something to do. I open my closet and I found out that my bags are not in their proper places maybe it fall when my daughter open the door of my closet. I love collecting bags even it is small or big, most of my bags came from my friends and client not all signature bags but I can say quality is good. Most of them are many years older than my youngest daughter and I can say still it is in good shape only the style is not in fashion anymore. Do you love collecting things?
I was collecting teddy bears.. I don't anymore though I still have a lot of them. about 50 or so left in a bucket for when I get old and resell them.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
wow, what are the sizes of your teddy bears?
@chicgale (2982)
I like collecting shoes but not bags. I love bags but I don't like to store it for a long time. I usually give them away a year after I bought it. I just like to keep 3 to 4 bags in my closet.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
I love collecting shoes to but when I stop in my dancing career I also stop collecting. My daughter loves collecting slippers.
@chicgale (2982)
Slippers are good to collect too! :D
@TheIzers (680)
I don't like collecting bags but most my students and my husband love to buy me bag. I have closet full with them and some of them even never been used. I just gave like 10 of them to goodwill last months when I did spring cleaning. I don't like clutter. I like collecting stamps, and snow globe. I hope my husband stop buying me bags and get me something else.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Hmm snow globes nice for souvenirs.
hi lyn, I do love bags but if you open my closet and the bags will fall out of it will you considered it that I am collecting that thing? But my mom do she love collecting bags I do collecting R.L. Stein books and tweety bird stuffs I don't keep bags or rather I can't keep because some friends and relatives ask me to give it away to them . happy mylotting
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Hi bc, Most of my bags are from my special old friends. My nanny before used to tell me to give it to others but I don't like since it came from my friends that are dear to me. I can give bags to others if someone ask me if I'm the one who bought that bag.
I have a lot of bags which is has a huge life. It seems that it is not much fashionable but it is a good quality products with me and I used to collect them and keep them at a safe place
@coffeebreak (17820)
I love purses! Always have..and shoes. I could almost wear the same outfit if I could just change purse and shoes! I am not that "rich" so Walmart, Target, Payless, Kohls are where I shop for them, and I always wait for the sales as then I can buy more bags! I had some for years! Move before last tho... I did go through them and kept only my favorites as I was moving from a 4 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom apartment...but now... in my new 4 bedroom house and I never have to move again... I am on the look out again!!! I made some tote bags for my grand daughters and they just love them.. I think I have started handing down my addiction to them! THey have asked for more! Moms tell me "no more..we don't have room for more!" but I will make them anyway... okay, just as gifts as needed but still... PURSES ARE FUN!!!! And I love ones with lots of pockets. I am an organized person, so they fit me just fine!
Not really. I immediately throw away bags once they turn into a bad shape. I only have 4 bags as of now, and those are the good ones. I don't have enough money to buy as many bags as I can and I don't have friends who gives away bags too.