Nephew keeps calling me Mummy

I had my 4 year old nephew for a day a couple of weeks ago, as I often do, and after an hour or so he started addressing me as Mummy. I felt a bit awkward with it at first but I thought, all 3 of mine are calling me Mummy, it probably makes him feel like he fits in better. So I stopped correcting him. On Monday I collected him from daycare and took him to my sister's car, put him in his car seat and strapped him in. When I was about to close the car door he called out "Mummy" and started talking to me. I'm not comfortable with him doing this in front of my sister as she might get upset, but what can I do? I don't want to upset him either!
Sounds like he just can't say auntie right now. I would not do anything unless she says something. being a reasonable adult she would understand he can't say auntie right now.
He can talk just fine, and has always called me by my first name until recently
Wow.. I still would not say anything unless she said something first. maybe you make him feel like he wants to be treated. there is nothing wrong with that.
I don't know what I COULD say. Its quite sweet really, that he seems to want to be part of my brood, but my sister and I have never really been close, and I don't want something silly like this to offend her and drive us further apart.
Oh, don't worry about it! Not that big of a deal. Kids, especailly ones who have not been around others for a long amount of time, other than their mothers, quite frequently make this mistake. I had a 4 year old student who called me mommy for the first 3 months that I had him! haha. He eventually matured, and realized the mistake when he said, oops! I mean teacher. lol. If your sister gets upset, just tell her this story and it will lessen her anxiety, and give you all a laugh as well.