I had to call the police on my child.

She flipped out because I would not take her to that abuser. Se cursed me out told me all sorts of stuff including how I better not ask her for anything. she said I was going to take her and put on her clothes. I then told her there is no respect for me no boundries or anything.I went in the living room to unplug the wifi. she said go ahead and cut off the wifi tonight will be the night. then she caled me a bittch. I went next door to call the police she took a glass of milk and threw it on the tv and tried to break my tv and she there is milk all over the house. she then locked me out the police went through the window. They said as soon as she comes back to call them and they will have her leave. I don't want her back in this house. my nerves are freaking shot. My hands are shaking and everything. Had I not left she was sure going to hit me again. I have a hammer sitting right here.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
O.M.G. Gifts I don't know what to say but for your own safety please try to call a police right now and they will saw the things that she done to your house, it can be one of the evidence they want.
I will call them if she comes back here. I am not going to sleep so I will be up and ready to call.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
okay please calm down and be alert.
I can't calm down because I can't take my meds they put me to sleep and this window is open..
@palonghorn (5485)
I probably missed this somewhere lol, but how old is your daughter? Secondly, it's great that you stood up for yourself, however, I would have treated her like the small child she is acting like a longgg time ago. I always think of something I read in Ann Landers years ago "you can't be a doormat unless you allow it". Now that the police have been involved and know what she is capable of, don't hesitate to call them for every little thing she does, or threatens to do. They will respond to all calls you place and she'll see that you are finally fed up with her crap.
She will be 18 next month.. I will remember this. I liked ann landers too.
I was just talking to a friend of mine the other day about 'tough parenting'. Not easy, but in some instances it is called for. Since she is 18, and you have had so much trouble with her....you have the option to kick her out of your home. She is a legal adult. Doesn't have a job? she'll either get one or starve! Needs to grow up, (obviously) she will be forced to face the 'real' world and grow up! The tough part of this is on the parent, it's not easy, but sometimes it's the best life lesson you can give them.
I am working on having the state pick her up and take her. I hope they call me soon. I would like it is he just left.
I am so sorry that your daughter is putting you through heck. I hope that she does not return and if she does I am glad that you ready in case she comes back. I hope the police will show up fast. I really wish I lived closer to you so I could help you out. I am glad that you are standing up to her and not letting your guard down. You are a great mom too bad she is a terrible daughter.
I was not letting her push me around. I stood my ground and I am happy. I just hate that this is my child I am talking about. it breaks me in half.
I'm so sorry. When i left mylot before you and your daughter seemed to be doing fine and nowadays you're having a hard time with her again. I'm so sad that she called you names. You are her mother and she doesn't respect you at all. I wish she would stay away from you and not live there anymore.
I am glad she showed her tail tonight now I can get her out of my house.
@vertu007 (683)
Isn't that going a bit overboard ? With the hammer I mean. I never like to fight or quarrel, but in this world you can't go through live without experiencing it. I don't know exactly what the deal is but maybe you can make peace with her somehow. Just maybe. That milk on the tv wasn't very nice tho. I hope things get better, in the meantime you should try calming down.
Oh dear, I was hoping to come back on here tonight and see that the situation had calmed down, not worsened. Why is she throwing milk everywhere? Crazy. Well since you did call the cops, can you block the door with the sofa or a chair or something so you know when she is trying to get back in? Then you can call the cops to make sure they pick her up BEFORE she gets back in the house.
Her window can't lock and that is how the police got in. so it don't not matter about the couch. the police said the very same thing. I am not going to sleep tonight so if she comes I will go outside and call them. they called me three times but something is wrong with the phone I could not pick it up. my hands are shaking..
Well I am glad you have a game plan for tonight. I am so sorry you are having to go through all this, no one should have to fear for their own life in their own home, from their own child.
I agree and this may be the last time I have to deal with this. I just hope the officr who just left is on all night. Because, he was the one who said he will make her leave.
Wow it sounds like you did the right thing! In todays society sometimes parents just need some extra help and children need that extra scare from the police!....don't feel bad it needed to be done good luck!
Give your child a criminal record while you're at it!
@Dominique25 (9475)
Sorry to hear that all this has happened to you. I hope that your day is going better and that you are able to spend time with Adrian. Take care of yourself and don't let your daughter get you down. Even though she seems to often act way out of line and dangerous.
gifts I am glad you did call the police as she was acting out. oh my G if only she would see a doctor and get on meds again.Finally you got a police officer who thinks and they saw how wild she was making them have to come in through a window. oh my a hammmer. well I am glad she did no grab it or you feeling so angry did not grab it too,Why cannot that poor muddleheaded child not see how bad that lose boyfriend is.I do not trust him and I only know from your discussions. To me you have always come off as a v ery loving mom and in confusion because she is acting so wild., I feel like Pointless said, its her uncontrolled bi polar that making her act so crazy. I remember Emily our branch manager who was bi polar and refuse to take her meds she hated us or loved us but it was always way of of control.once she almost got put in jail for shaking a five year old because he had unplugged one of the kids computers. He was only five bright as a penny high I'Q and a mom who dumped him in the library while she shopped.ugh.the mom came back and saw Emily shake the kid and called the police the police told the mom she could have Emily arrested on charges of assault and battery but the mom decided to drop it.Emily did save herself from being arrested for quarreling with the mom and shaking her too when she told the officer she did have bi polar.