I want to pack her stuff and put it in the back yard.

I have a few boxes I saved for her to pack her room. I can't go to sleep tonight so I was wondering can I pack her stuff and set it in the back yard. No one will steal it because the can't see on that side of the house. I want her shingles out of my darn house. I am so tired and scared to sleep tonight. she could come in here with a gun or knife. please let me know i have nothing else to do. thanks
@sedel1027 (17854)
Can you call Adrian to come over? Sounds like he should definitely be there for you right now. As far as packing up her stuff, i would pack it up, but not put it outside. I think her seeing her stuff in the backyard would infuriate her and make the situation worse.
He will not answer he is sleeping.. Ok I will not do that. thanks
@sedel1027 (17854)
You should try to call him anyway. If you don't at least try to call, you know he will be mad and rightfully so.
he finally woke up. e said to come to his house.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
You can pack her things but don't put it outside, don't go outside either she is maybe watching you if you were still awake. Did the police looking for her or not? I hope they are.
The police said they would be back in forty minutes that was two hours ago..
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
So maybe they are just waiting for your call.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
I guess that's the best way you can do at this moment. Pack all her things and put it in the backyard since you said it is safe then. Lock all doors and windows. Call someone to accompany you for safety reason. Wait for the police to come over and if possible go somewhere else for the meantime. Take care and be safe :)
My step daughter is so rude and disobedient. She is also arrogant and lazy. I have been patient and understanding for six years, and I can’t extend it anymore for another one year. I want to pack her stuff and put it in the backyard and burn it to give her a lesson. But I can’t do it, I am not that bad after all.
First of all, if you ever have another night that is like this, I don't think that it is a good idea at all to be alone in the home. Okay, as far as her stuff goes, if you want her out of the house you actually have to let her come in and pack up her own things and get out of the house, although, you could probably put a few of her things together to make leaving easier for her, but you can't put her stuff out of the house.
@Blondie2222 (22551)
Sure why not you have control over your house you can do whatever you want pack her stuff and ship it on out. Cops already said they will make her leave so they won't say much to you if she calls them about it. If your afraid to be in your house alone can't you call adrian to come stay with you til things calmn down with your daughter and she gets moved out? Hope everything works out for you, good luck.