it is blank.

@jazel_juan (15767)
i was thinking of what i could share this day. but then, my mind is a bit blank. really. i could not think of anything nice or even nasty to share hahaha. like this blank piece of paper, its like i woke up this morning with nothingness on my mind - is that even possible? its like i am watching myself in a slow motion movie. or probably because it is Friday and tomorrow is weekend and that means i could rest even for a bit.
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
I too went blank for a minute... you know dear jazel, the temporary blankness is something really great. I love that scary feeling where there is nothing to think, nothing to do - like a vacuum. I try to enjoy this feeling of being in a space - vacuum - and when the feeling goes away, I wonder... how good was that! Time to start getting active again
@jaiho2009 (39001)
Blank,nothingness and Friday sickness I remember way back years when I am still in a dormitory. I am always excited to pack my bag every Friday as if I haven't went home for a year. So,I feel too lazy and Friday seems an idle day for me to do anything since all I have in mind is going home Who says you have nothing to share, there you go, You have shared the nothingness and blankness already
@jazel_juan (15767)
in a way i have! i wonder who else here is feeling this way.. naghahanap ng kasama
Sometimes my mind also gets totally blank when I try to share something over here. I gets really sad when I don't share them when I desire to do it. So I just used to note the things on my mobile phone and used those notes to share over here. So that I don't feel anything sad
On this beautiful croatian morning, only thing that I could share with you is the beautiful feeling of autumn in my home town. It is just stunning how weather changes over the year enabling us to watch the change all the way. Is it so difficult to appreciate the sun rising every day and enjoy it for free ? Or perhaps it"s just me..
@meozard22 (872)
well at least you still come up with something to share right now hehehe... Its still not totally blank =D
I know exactly what you mean .I am feeling the SAME way right now. It's Friday morning, just after 7 AM, I am at work, and I am just feeling BLAH. "BLAH" is probably the best word I can come up with. I'm sleepy and ready for the weekend - it's only 9 hours away from me! Yay! lol. Some days it just seems to be like this, like we are zoned out or something.
Writer's block? It might be happening to you. It will come back soon though. All those great ideas will come rushing in soon.
@gloryacam (5546)
It's Friday, that's why. I feel that, too. Like my mind has shut down and can't do any more thinking. All I want is for this day to end so I could enjoy the weekend.
@ShadowSky (221)
• Bulgaria
I always feel a bit...blank...on Fridays.I think of it as my brain kinda going into relax mode before the weekend or maybe as something caused by the stress and tiredness after a long week.As for the slow motion movie part this really remind me of when I go to bed and read book before I sleep and as I get more sleepy the reading in my head starts to slow but sometimes it's caused by things like a fever so you should be careful and maybe,judging from myself a little rest should fix the problem,I believe.