Sorted out payment plans

I spoke to the 2 companies who I owe money to this morning. I wish I had done this sooner. I have arranged payment plans with both companies. Meeting the payments will mean I have very little money to get through each week, but I will not be charged missed payment fees and my credit rating won't get worse. In 4 months I will be out of debt as long as I stick to the payment plans. I can't wait to be debt-free and able to live my life without this worry.
I certainly know how you have to feel in knowing that you will be able to be out of debt in such a short period of time. As for us, we still have 11 more payments to make on the DMP that we started two and a half years ago, but I see the balances on the credit cards getting so much smaller and that in and of itself makes me feel good. However, even more than that, the thing that I like about getting out of debt is the fact that in doing it we learn to live on less money than we are making, which is a lesson that will last us a lifetime.
Isn't it a great feeling? I can't say I'll be out of debt as soon as you, but I can echo your message: just talk to the people and get it over with. It feels so much better.