I hate the mystery..

He calls me to tell me we are going to take a ride someplace. I asked where and he said,you will see. I know he asked if I wanted to go to the movies I said no. he asked if I wanted to go anwhere I said no. I don't want to leave and something happens to my place. like a busted wall or something. after this long draining day I think I should just go. but,lord knows i don't want to be out there in the cold.
You don't have to be gone for very long. Staying at home all the time can make you stir crazy. Like the movie. I love to go for drives around the city. We have some lovely parts of town with big mansions and beautiful lawns. We went for one the other day after the storm of rain we had. Everything was so clean and fresh.
Sounds like a lovely sight.
It is really cool. Old victorians.
hi gifts has the police comeback or Kaykay come back?. you have had too much on your plate this day.Why not have Adrian come stay with you til KayKay comes back and you call the police It might be good to have him with you Sharon.
She came and left again. adrain was with me all day. she came for clothes and left.
@laken02 (3067)
are you talking about adrain? wow lol i had to lol when i read this, that is how my hubby will do me alot of the time, he will say come on lets go i will say where to and he will just say come on and go get in the truck and i will get in and we will be riding down the road and im like clueless i say again where are we going and he will say its a suprise and you never know where we end up lol he loves to take sunday drives and just get out and ride around.. it is alot of fun and i enjoy it.. sometime we end up at the mexican reasutrant lol but i cant do him that way if he dont know where we are going he will not go.. lol that;s funny i think but its ok im use to it after 10 years lol..
I made it with adrain one year and I was shocked. I never had a long relationship. so it is sttrange to me. I love it though.
Just go and have a good time. You are stressing your own self out. Dress warm. It's warm here in Georgia. But if you really don't want to go, then just stay home.
@ryanong (9694)
• Vietnam
Because you often said no to him then he should do like that. I don't doubt about it. if he didn't say like that, you will say no and wont go out also. it is cold, but you will feel warm when meet you guy.
@jazel_juan (15767)
I could feel what you feel, when there are things such as that that happens all you want to do is just stay there at the house and protect it but at the same time going away will do you good, it might free you from the stress.. i hope you will feel better soon
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Hi gifts, just be grateful that you have someone i your life who cares enough about you to think about you as much as Adrian, If you think back you have never had anyone who treats you like you royalty...and you know what I am talking about...Now he may not have so much finance but he defintely shows you in many ways that he cares for you... You should stop using that word "hate" so much...you need to learn how to count your blessings , not only with Adrian, but you are a lot more blessed that a lot of others...Show graditude and when you look at the brighter side of life things will feel better for you..(definately not with your daughter tho)...thats a situtation that needs a lot more help... your still the best!!!!!!!
Sometimes I resist going out, and really dread it, and about five minutes into the activity, I am fine and enjoying myself. I hope you have a good time.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
You deserve some space and some place where you can relax and forgot bad things. Don't let yourself suffer too much. It is time to give yourself a break, you've done your best already
@winterose (39918)
get the locks changed on your doors