get paid with a teaching career

@annierose (17692)
Hello everybody here in mylot! Today, I discovered an awesome site. It is a site that give opportunities for teachers to earn in doing lesson plans and other teaching resources like making exams and exercises. It is also a good site because it lets you meet too other teachers and have benefits from their experiences. I bought some teaching materials there and the materials are really good. The site is teacherspayteachers.com. For all the teachers out there, may this post help you in looking for resources on what you are going to teach to your students. If you also know some sites that gives benefits to teachers like the site I discovered, kindly share it too. Happy mylotting!
@jureathome (5363)
That's nice. I also have encountered LetsDoEnglish. I didn't really take the offer because I think the rate is just too low. They are looking for online English tutors who can also make lesson plans and modules.
@annierose (17692)
Perhaps you will like teacherspayteacher.com. I would also give a look at LetsDoEnglish and see what it offers. So good to know many sites for teachers.
I tried accessing the link you gave but it didn't work. The Letsdoenglish is not necessarily for teachers only. So long as you have good command of English, both written and verbal, and you have stable internet connection, they would hire you.
@annierose (17692)
Oh, I am sorry to hear that. I recheck again the site and the name is teacherspayteachers.com. I also checked the site you gave and I think it is a wonderful site. Are you also a teacher?
@Cutie18f (9564)
Wow, it sounds good. I'll take a look at it later.
@annierose (17692)
Yes, it is really a cool site. That one gives me motivation to work harder in mylot since this is the only site which can send money to my paypal account. You will love it for sure especially if you are a teacher.