i was in queue to buy a coconut juice or known as buko juice

@hotsummer (10376)
Coconut juice is common in asia and in the philippines. we love drinking coconut juice as often as possible. like almost daily. but yesterday, i had to line in queue because there are so many are buying the juice and the one opening the coconut has quite difficulty in moving his body already because of age. So i think he is selling buko juice so he has some extra money and also to have something to do than just stay at home and after all he has been doing it ever since his children were just young.
I am quite happy to tell you I have a lot of coconut juices because I live in Kerala. Kerala is a place which is covered with plenty of coconut trees and each of the houses in kerala has atleast 5 trees for having them. I think all of them know it's speacility. It's one of the significance is it is very tasty to have it. Another significane is that they help us to get rid from thist and tiredness.
@ravisivan (14055)
wonderboy: you will be getting from the trees in your - coconut juice. enjoy drinking liberally because it helps our body maintain temperature.
@ravisivan (14055)
good. it is advisable to drink coconut juice in summer. I think you have a lot of coconut plantations as in Kerala State, india. in Tamil nadu coconuts are sold at Rs.35 - 0.75$. I think in Phil it may be sold at $0.5 or so.
@bluespygirl (2112)
Good thing I live in the province and we live beside the public market here where I can enjoy buco juice antime I want to! :) Buco juice is so refreshing to drink and it has health benefits. Lets talk about too buco hake that is the new craze in town now. I love buco hake and buco melon...