Justin bieber call indonesia as a middle of nowhere?

@Devilova (5396)
Indonesia
Did you know bieber? This middle of nowhere have more then 250 million populations around the world. It mean you will lost all of that beliebers. So watch your mouth!!
@rene12 (797)
He really has a bad attitude even on his fans. Here in the Philippines, he made countless of unbearable acts. A video was taken when a father ask for an autograph for his daughter and suddenly he tapped hard the CD which the guy was holding making it drop to the ground and no one cared about it. Another is from an organizer where he saw beiber locking up someone onto a locker at the backstage which is way beyond humane act. He really is a spoiled brat and his fans wouldn't accept that.
@Devilova (5396)
He deserve to get a lesson for His attitude, maybe with His fallen will make Him know that He is nothing. Just nothing!!
I hate justin bieber *period* haha well, some of his songs are catchy but his personality sucks,he is a arrogant little b*stard. When he visited our country the Philippines, one of the airport staffs wanted him to sign his CD for his daughter but the arrogant little b*stard did not sign the CD and hit the mans hand so hard. It was all caught on video, when he was ask in an interview why he did that, he just said that he was so busy that time. What a GREAT KID
@Devilova (5396)
He already banned by most of Indonesian, anytime He want to come again to Indonesia. He will get new lesson for His attitude.
@megamatt (14331)
Meh, another overrated celebrity making a statement without the slightest thought that it might not offend people. It wouldn't be the first time that happened, but I'm sure that he'll sob himself to sleep at making such a grievous mistake right on all of the millions of dollars that he has made. In other words, I'm sure that there will be some half hearted apology made, or perhaps the comment was taken out of context, or something along those lines. Then again, it seems like fame does cause people not to think about common sense. I'm sure that when people live in their own little worlds of fame, a country that they haven't rather been educated that much of, would in fact be in the middle of nowhere to in their own worlds. Of course, if you ask your average person on the street about Indonesia, I wonder how many of them would know about that. Still doesn't make the statement any less stupid.
@Devilova (5396)
Well, do You ever hear it? My country? Its clearly saw on the map for the people who never hear about my country. With more then 1.3M km lands, you will see it whether in the map or on the globe.
He really said that? How did you know about this? I think Justin Bieber is a little arrogant. He's a little too proud of his self. Considering that he's just a little teen pop star and not a very big celebrity. I can understand why so many people hate him.
@Devilova (5396)
Just seacrh at the searchbox, you will found the articles in out there. Seem that its already thousands articles right now.
@topffer (34159)
• France
Bieber is a perfect example of an arrogant teen without any education : he knows how to flip a finger to journalists but has not learned geography at school. I suppose somebody told him to do some apologies, and he twitted yesterday "Indonesia I see you. i love u. I love ALL MY FANS."
@Devilova (5396)
I personally want to hear it self from His mouth. I believe most Indonesian will also want the same like me.
@adhyz82 (36289)
so wake up for all justin beiber in indonesia he did not deserved to be your idol how come the idol like that insult your country?? if he said that our country is nothing, we can call him he is nothing we don`t need justin..
@coffeebreak (17820)
Kids these days are not taught much about anything other than bare basic generalities. I was just recently talking to my 12 year old grand daughter..just finishing 6th grade on the Honor Roll....I asked her about the Alamo...she said she had never heard about it other than the movie. I asked her about the Civil War and she said was that the one where the north and south fought? I said, yes and what do you know about it? She said.. I just told you, it was where the north and south fought. I said..what did they fight about? She said it was blacks against whites about slavery. I asked her if she had history about WWII..she said, no. So here are things in history - major things that made this country what it is today.. and by the 6th grade..they still hadn't been taught it. I asked her what did she learn in history class...she said 3rd grade we learned all the presidents names. And this year they are talking about the european countries and oh yeah, back in 3rd grade they talked about mythology and in 4th grade they talked about the early years in egypt and india. So Bieber isn't alone...he is just using the information he was taught in school....
@Devilova (5396)
You are absolutely right. Education system seem a little bite abandoned about history. Maybe its because they think "why we have to look the past, while we could chase a head?" Historical was one of my favorite lesson, cause only by that we could know the bad and the good about something. Specially for or of my country. For me, the past is a lesson, present is a finisher and the future as a dreams.
Years ago the late Harry Chapin said in the middle of a concert taht he had spent a week one afternoon in Watertown, NY He was never invited back there. Maybe Justin is playing his last concert in Indonesia?
@Devilova (5396)
What I read or hear online is, the opposite of that. Many Indonesian want Him to come again, perhap they want to teach him about nationalism and patriotism.