Amazing books, Sad but, powerful. Your thoughs?

These are such good books. They are extremely sad but there good and they really send a powerful message. I understand this first hand because, i lived with child abuse from my mom when i was younger. what are your thoughts on the books or child abuse?
@krupar5 (287)
I am so sorry you had to face such trials and hardship from your mother. I cannot understand how anybody can do such hurtful and terrible things to children. These books are so horrifying, sad and powerful, that I hope it inspires people to speak up. I have read all three books and he is a true survivor. I hope it helped you overcome the abuse you had to endure.
I agree with you completely, i also read all 3 books and when i read them it was toward the end of the years i was being abused but, it still helped me to overcome some things and helped me to put the past behind me cause my mom did some things that were harsh but, nothing as bad as that boy had to deal with and i always told myself it could be worse and just be glad it wasnt as bad as it could have been.
@krupar5 (287)
I am so happy to hear that you have moved forward. I don't know if you read some of the older post on this book, but I have. They say that his brother also wrote a book about his abuse called "A Brothers Journey". I am going to have to check that out as well. I am assuming it also will be an emotional book. I also am gald that you were not treated as Dave was, nobody should have to live like that. Good luck and God bless.
yup thanks, I will have to check that at sounds good, theres a good book its about child abuse its a diffrent kid i think its called, they cage the animals at night, its something like that i beileve it was a really good book as well.
Yes more people should be showing the evils in this world so we can all have our eyes open and help when the time comes. I can't understand how anybody could treat anybody like this,I just don't get it especially a young child but if I ever saw anything like this going on I would certainly step in with no hesitation. I hope you have overcome your past and looking to a better future.