hello everyone.

I am hoping all is well with you all. I went to court yesterday. I explained all that is going on with us. I went to the police station again last week and they came here after that as well. The judge told me to come back the day she turns 18. They will see about getting me an order of protection with a stay away clause and a vacate order to have her removed. I also have ten police reports from all the drama. I am heart broken to no end because this is my child. But,I will have no other choice.. The police told me to leave my home. so,I am at adrains for now. I am thinking about how it will destroy her to get this on her birthday. I know she will not take it very well. So,I will have it served b the police. I really want to serve her myself and give her a month to find a place. but,she told the police that I start her.do nothing for her don't give her no money and so much more. The came here and chicken was sitting in the sink waiting to be cleaned. LOL the knew she was telling tales. I have no computer there so I will get to you later. PQ please contact bj for my number I am stressd and need to talk. thanks oh I will see if my pm works ok.. last i knew it was not.
@Dominique25 (9476)
I'm too am proud of you. You have taken such a big step. And I can imagine how much it breaks your heart because she is your daughter and you have only wanted the best for her all of her life. She has got to learn though that there are consequences for her actions and that in the end when she is out on her own she will realize how much you really did do for her. As an adult things will not be easy for her if she doesn't learn to be a responsible young adult. So doing this will help her and it will protect you. I'm glad that the judge sees all that she has been doing and will take care of this when she turns 18. When does she turn 18? It will be good for the police to serve her.You just focus on taking care of yourself and hopefully your daughter will grow up soon.
m not sure if we will ever repair this break in the future also.
I think that if perhaps after giving a lot of time she matures your relationship can be a lot better than what is now. If she matures a great deal and apologizes in the distant future perhaps you will both at least be able to start fresh. I can only imagine how difficult all this must have been for you. It is hard for me to picture my precious little girl growing up and acting that way. But we all have precious children and sometimes they do grow up and behave like we wouldn't believe until we are actually seeing it all for ourselves.
@jazel_juan (15767)
Oh that explains as to why i have not seen any of your discussions that much lately too. Well it must be heartbreaking to think it is your own child causing you all these stress...but i believe it will be for your own good. do take care and come back if you are ready. I am quite busy with my life too as my nanny left and got no one to look after my kids!
You are going through such a hard time in life and Im so sorry you need to deal with this. Good luck to you and your family. I hope this all goes smoothly. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
I am sorry that you had to go through this and that your daughter does not realize what a great mom you are. You have done so much for her and had tried so hard to make things work, sadly your daughter did not make any attempt to get to know you and see what a great mom and person you are. I am glad that you have a place to stay and a great man to support you and help you out.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I'm happy that you are fine and while making a big decision like this is hard but you can stand it all. Just pray everything will be all right. Kay is almost an adult now I know your law is quite different from ours but the way Kay behave she deserved it. I know someday she will realize how hard is to be a mom if your child is disrespectful to you. Just enjoy your stay on Adrian's house and be safe. Take care.
@MandaLee (3691)
Hi, I am very proud of you. I hope she learns to respect you. If you ever want to talk, I am happy to listen. I agree with WakeUpKitty. Your daughter must deal with the consequences of her actions, whether it happens to be her birthday or not. I am praying for you.
@WakeUpKitty (8707)
• Netherlands
Let me say this to you: I am very proud of you, you did this. If it comes to the right moment there never is a right moment. No matter if it's her birthday or not. You asked, begged, told her, no response. This is the only way left over, let's hope she will learn something from it. It's a very big step to decide this and not easy but by doing this I strongly believe you finally choose for yourself plus you do help your kid as well. She is no kid anymore, she has to grow up, if not the easy way the hard way. Stay strong and blessings to you.
GL! With everything! You need to do what you need to do for your own health and her a good dose of reality.