marin is the chelsea player now

@adhyz82 (36262)
Indonesia
marko marin had agreed to be chelsea player.. he left werder bremen and become chelsea player (free transfer if iam not wrong).. do you think with marin coming, it will change the aim of chelsea for buying luca modric?? marko marin is midfielder from werder bremen..
@victorkrish (1522)
Now the trend of Chelsea is totally changed,they just wanna make buy any talent players would helping them and not totally depends on player that we try to buy. I hope chelsea can do the best and only focus on particular player only. Differences makes better!!
@adhyz82 (36262)
but marin this season is not good i dont know how he can`t be a good this season do you know marko marin?
Not much!!
@adhyz82 (36262)
so what about the influence of marko marin to chelsea next season?? what the reason of Chelsea take this player?
@ram_cv (16516)
I have not heard about Marko Marin. Is he an attacking midfield player or is he a defensive midfield player. I think Chelsea are looking for long term replacement for Lampard in the middle of the field. Cheers! Ram
@adhyz82 (36262)
marko marin is succesor playmaker after diego leaves werder bremen.. he is playmaker...but this season, his performance is drop..he only score 1 goal..