Ayuwage good?

i just joined this "affiliate marketing"...what do you do here anyway? Is this a scam? This site has been going on for any years though and it pays through paypal. Anyone else a member of this?
@DoctorDidi (7030)
As far as I know it is a legit site.
Yes, I have read some positive reviews about this site. I just hope they are still today.
@monouu (2612)
I used to be active in this site but it banned my account later on. Stating I didn't follow instruction when doing tasks but it is their task system that are faulty. I'm not the only member who suffer from this & they just don't bother to hear members' explanation, feeling their system is flawless It is best to stay away from such conceited site.
Oh, I see. So they are kind of strict with their instruction. A bit challenging, I guess I will try my luck too. I just hope I won't get banned.
@TeamCholent (2843)
I used to be active in Ayuwage and made roughly $60 from them but I stopped using the site as I have no spare time and after a while your points are taken away(if you are not active). I can't vouch for them but when I used them they were legit.
Oh, is that so. This is the first time I have joined an affiliate marketing site because I have read positive reviews about it. So I thought being longer in the business means it's a reputable site but after reading your comment I have second thoughts of continuing. Thanks for your time my friend.