please help me..

You might not be able to access the internet or some network resources. The problem is because the network did not assign a network address to the computer. I have no idea what this means. I can't get wifi because of it though. I see I have no ip address either. please tell me what to do to repair this. I tried clicking repair with no luck.. thanks.
@petersum (4526)
You probably turned on your computer before the router. Make sure the router is on - reset it if necessary. Then restart your computer a minute or two later.
The cable company had me do this an I now have an ip address but,still I can't go wifi.. please help me.
@petersum (4526)
Are you using a laptop? On some it is possible to turn the wifi off. Do you have a little led on some function keys (like F12)? Otherwise, the wifi is disabled within the router itself. Your cable company would have to walk you through the procedure to enable it again.
hi gifts its so easy to get b ack on the net if the p ower goes off but I cannot see why the network di not assign a network address to the computer.try resetting the cable modem and the router as that should get you back on the net with an ip address. if it does not ask the cable repair man to walk you through the thing to get it all okay for your wifi too. in resetting wait one minute after pulling the cable plug then replug it.now wait one minute before u ou unplug the router then unplug the router wait one minute and plug it back in. all should be okay .hope you can get it all resolved
cable modem plug then replug left out the modem part.
@fannitia (2170)
• Bulgaria
Hi, Gifts, I also lose my wireless connection some times. The laptop is working, the rooter also is working and my daughter has Internet on her computer. I even can see a few networks including mine in the internet center window but I'm not able to connect. The cure is to restart the laptop. I can't understand why this happens. There are too many things that we maybe need to know but I can't learn everything Take care.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Try to get some help from your cable company and to help for some setting in your laptop for home network. You have to set up a wifi name or what ever your laptop detects the name of your wifi. Anyway did your laptop detects your wifi device? Because if it is not it seems there is a problem in your laptop. But if it does detects your cable company must help you to set it in your laptop.