the bless of God, money and love

@advokatku (4037)
Indonesia
Where which more you love, "God" or "Money"? If your really got "much money" ... Are you will think that's a grace from God ? If anyone has won from gambling, get rich because being a hacker or crackers, became a corrupter or whatever is in essence he has wealth and a lot of money from the proceeds of crime, is he get Blessing/ grace from God?
@SHAMRACK (8532)
Dear friend, I wish to make money with the help of God. Without any crime, through justifiable way to make money. Moreover I give importance to mental peace more than money. Money is essential as far I consider in connection to the justifiable wants for me.
@besweet (7223)
• Greece
I think I wouldn't choose between money and God, they are different.. If someone has a good soul and lives life gracefully, then he will have God's blessing. This blessing could be in the form of happiness, money, or peace of mind for example etc. About money, there are many ways of earning, there are the easy ways and the difficult ways and you can get rich with both, but at the end what matters for me is how happy you are with the choices that you have made to reach that point of wealth.