Who do you want to see Starr with?

@coffeebreak (17820)
I was thinking it'd be good storyline to put the two "unrelated" kids together (as most kids in PC are related by one parent or the other!!!) Starr and Michael, but after yesterday's preview of Micheal having Starr arrested for sttempted murder, and then she went right to Johnny to return the gun she took from him, thanked him, and then a nice little kiss when she left...I say put Starr and Johnny together and make them the next "Family". come on.. the Mannings and the Zacarra's? That'd be the bomb to Port Chuck and to Sonny...what a loosing, stupid idiot they have made out of that character! What do you think? The show sure does need something. It has gotten boring...if it wasn't for Jason and Sam...I'd not be watching!
I would not ever want to see her with any ties to the mob ever. I was thinking it would be mike. but,now I think she will just leave town after she is out of jail. I like seeing tea today also.
@stealthy (8188)
I definitely don't want to see Starr with Johnny. Even Michael wouldn't be all that good in my eyes. Does she have to be with someone, anyway?
@coffeebreak (17820)
Hey, I think the same..why do they always have to pair everyone up? Why can't any of them do anything on their own!! Have Starr become a singing artist...she can start at the lounge at the Metro Court and with her contract with Johnny...could be a great storyline. Michael has not been much since they had him come back after a year and aged him 10 years! He acts just so stupid!