What were some of your most pleasant dreams?

When I read about some of the titles of other mylotters concerning dreams, I come across the word 'nightmare' a lot. Now I want to go opposite this by asking about dreams that are more pleasant for you. So what were some of the most pleasant dreams you can remember? What impact does it give you upon waking up?
@Micmac (7639)
I remember dreaming of myself living on a beautiful kind of tropical island where everything is peaceful and there are no worries and life is easy and it it feels like being in heaven and angels are surrounding me. I awakened feeling calm and happy and wishing the dream wouldn't end and I could just dream on. Then there are pleasant romantic dreams I've dreamt that I am hesitant to answer in details at the moment.
I think your dream of a beautiful tropical place with angels around and no worries is such a pleasant dream...I never had a dream like that but I would surely love one :D Concerning your second dream, I believe I had quite a number in the past and seldom has them in the present. I remember my last dream was kissing a girl on the lips while she was asleep, and funny thing when I wake up is that I had this really nice feeling that we seem to be connected with each other like boyfriend and girlfriend and that pleasant feeling stayed for some moment during the day. Anyway, I can imagine your romantic dream as more intimate and personal, so I would just respect your privacy :)
@Micmac (7639)
yeah those *kissing dreams* are out of this world.. em]lol[/em]
haha. I hope I can have similar dreams like that soon! :D Anyway, I think I had some past dreams similar to it...maybe not in the same intensity but maybe not far behind :D
@nyang1984 (464)
when i was still single- i used to dream of a certain guy whom i don't know. i haven't meet him in real world either. His tall and a gentleman too. and when he holds me, i feel safe and comfortable, he's my knight and shining armor. this dream puzzled me when i woke up. wondering who could be that guy is. Oh what a dream
Maybe I'm that guy you dreamed about...jk :) It's impossible because I'm not even tall, but I do have my shiny helmet I wear when I use my motorcycle...no, it's not me for sure...lol. For you, I wish you meet that guy you met in your dreams and be the person who would live with you happily ever after just like in fairy tales...
hehe! anyways! the guy in my dream is the opposite of my lifetime partner... hehehe! i'm married for almost 3 years... never dream of that guy again, when i got married. heheh
I see...lol. Well then, I think it's time to make your imagination work and imagine your husband to be the guy in your dream in a different form...jk. Seriously, I'm sure you will find good about your husband that may even surpass the man in your dreams...like for one, the man in your dream was not real while your husband is the real deal :D
@videnom (99)
The most pleasant dream I had was one in which it was winter and everything was white and I felt real happy. :D I guess it matters more how you feel in a dream than what you do especially.But of course what you see influences what you feel and reverse. :D
Nice point, videnom. Winter reminds me of Christmas so maybe in your dream it was Christmas season, is that right? Anyway, I do have a few dreams about Christmas and they have been always pleasant...although we don't have winter here in our country, Christmas season is still the coldest season of the year here :D I hope you have a lot more pleasant dreams to come :)
Gosh!!There's been a lot of pleasant dream I had. One of those was, I am dreaming of winning a lotto with a very great prize, tons of cash for me. I really liked that and I am hooping that that will never stay as a dream only, instead, it would happen in reality!
Good luck to you, juhrina! And if you did win, I hope at least you make an extremely simple task here in mylot that would be worth about $10 per person who finishes it...lol. Anyway, maybe you can share with us what you will do with the money when you did win it...
Most of the pleasant dreams in my life was with my friends. I had found out that they plays a major role in me and in my life. The dreams signifies that they have the role inside me even when I am sleeping. Most enjoyable dream was the birthday party of my dearest friend. In that party I had found many interesting things which I loved to to come in reality. Hope they will happen soon.
Yes, I think there is a connection with your dreams and those people close to you...and in your case, your friend. For me it would be more of family. Anyway, I do hope what you dreamed about would really come true and then maybe you can share about it here in this discussion post :D
@ShadowSky (221)
• Bulgaria
I often dream about a one of my friends.We lost connection and I guess I miss here because I dream about her pretty much once a week,just that we're talking and we're friends again and when I wake up I feel kinda sad and happy at the same time. The other thing I have many happy dreams about is summer.I've loved summers for my whole life and I have many happy memories so I always dream it's summer and always wake up in a brilliant mood after that.
I can imagine you had such good memories with your friend, and dreaming about her is a manifestation of your desire wanting to meet her again...like a bitter sweet memory. It's very possible you can meet her again someday...I believe in the power of desire and the law of attraction, and when you desire to meet someone it often comes true :) I hope I can share with your love for summer dreams, because the summer her in my country is excruciatingly hot! Anyway, thanks for sharing your pleasant dreams and I hope you have more summer dreams to come :D
I have a lot of adventurous dreams where I'm saving the world, saving mythical creatures, or trying to survive the end of the world with some people. I've had a few dreams that I would consider peaceful, where I was walking on the beach or flying by a beautiful landscape. I remember one dream where I was hearing beautiful music and flying past this waterfall with the colors of the sunset sky cascading over the water. I like dreams like that because when I wake up I have a reason to smile and feel good.
I hope I could have more of those dreams where I dream of beautiful places. The only dream I could remember is being in a beautiful beach. You seem to have a lot of these pleasant and memorable dreams. I guess one of the best signs that you dreamed a good one is when you feel good upon waking up. Sweet dreams everyone! :D
I write down my dreams in a dream journal so I don't forget them... I even think writing them down helps me to dream more beautiful ones in the future.
@didi13 (2927)
I dream because otherwise I like to go beyond everyday boundaries often marred by selfishness in all of us. I dream that so give me motivation to go further. There are millions of reasons to dream ... I dream of things, events, people who do not have, on whom I want, you know that only chance circumstances won a contest I can bring. And then what I have to do than I cover myself with dreams disappointments and misfortune. But someday, who knows ... maybe we all cry of happiness dreams fulfilled. I dream I fly, I dream that I have wings and fly up in the sky where I see everything but no one sees me, sometimes I dream that I lose my wing in its place remains a bleeding wound and look again and again wing which I was torn from its place ... is this a time of life? They are around and then someone break me and another desperate soul I stick in place, it is sometimes shattered my dreams? But I will find, as long as we had, they can not disappear again and know that a smooth flight does not lead anywhere ever, and prefer to look for a life flight chief, flight two tall white wings, only to be broken and struggling to get me to resign high. After each search, will be finding that I will again high above all, convinced that the obstacles are made ??just to high up, slowly, in flight ... I am an angel and two white wings always looking for something that I missing ...