After 13 years, a father comes back

@lady1993 (20416)
he left his wife for another woman since the woman said she was pregnant- but it turns out, it was a lit just to get the man to go to her province.. He left his wife and child...and never came back for 13 years- no letters or call. And now that the family he left behind is being taken care of a live-in partner- they've been together for years and then the husband came back and wants his family back. In the end the family got back together, and i felt really sorry for the guy(the live-in partner for years)- since he took care of the family and treated the child as his own and he was so nice to let them go so the child would be with the real father. I just hope the father does not leave them anymore and takes good care of them.
That is sad. Just goes to show that if people took care of their original responsibilities and didn't go outside the marriage things like this wouldn't happen. And the live-in guy shouldn't be associating with married ladies. Wait until she got a divorce. If he had he woudn't be going through this now. Alot to be said about old fashioned values.
@lady1993 (20416)
Yeah, if the guy didn't leave his original family- no one would have gotten hurt. If only he remained faithful... I don't get how people can go into marriages and not take it seriously.
That's what happens alot now days. Way too much. Too easy to get out of and no respect for their spose.
@thanks1961 (7046)
If I were in her place, I never accept the real h/b as he did the injustice and inhuman treatment to the wife and child. Here, the lady accepted her h/b and forget the life span of 13 years who taken care of them. This is what really happening when we get more possessed about relationships. Such incidents in life may create cruel people around and if the live-in-partner do any injustice, nobody will justify what he did and no body will think why he did so. People creat such criminals by doing so.
@lady1993 (20416)
Yes, I could not believe she still forgave the husband and accepted him- maybe it was for her child or she still loved him. People should also use their minds and not just their hearts in deciding.
Women are helpless when things happening like this. Only the way we can teach such man is just ignore them, if possible (but nostly cannot because women have to depend on them for many reasons) and that may be the reason why she accepted him. Here also the women is simply exploited and have no other option, but simply accept him. Feel pity on her.
@obe212003 (2302)
13 years is a long-time, and i hope the father really changed for the better, realizing his mistake and hopefully would cope up with the time wasted that should have been spent with his family. My hats off to the guy who i think should deserve more to be the father.
@lady1993 (20416)
Yeah, the father came at the wrong time. i wonder what happened in the province and why it took him such a long time to get his family back. If he just came back 5 or 6 years ago, not many people would've gotten hurt.
@Mashnn (4503)
I think the lady did not do the right thing. Why should she leave the person who have been there for her all that time to re-unite with such a man who left her for another woman? I just hope she will not regret it later.
I don't think she did the right thing either. She definitely should have got a divorce from her husband and married that man who proved to be a husband in the truest sense. It is awful that her husband did that to her but she ended up with a great person who was there for her and her daughter. That is the person she should have stayed with. She will more than likely regret it later. She shouldn't trust her husband as he didn't care for her or her daughter during all those years he just left them.
@enelym001 (8333)
I think what he did with her wife all came back to him. He cheated his wife for another woman... he left to be with the other lady, not knowing he was being cheated as well... But anyway, if the wife and child is happy that he is back then that's a great news. It's just sad that he has to let go of 'his' other child.
@Dominique25 (9475)
That is awful. I would not have taken him back. He was an awful husband. He obviously didn't care about his daughter for all the years when he never even tried to contact her. The partner that the mom had took care of them and she should have married him and stayed with him. I don't understand why she would leave him and go with her husband as he really doesn't have anything to offer and they don't have anything in common after all of that time.